16th August 2012, 03:10 PM
khushi smile

Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects

i have done my bsc in che,zoology and botony subjects , plz tell me that can i get admission in dentestry ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  2. Can i get admission in Dentistry field after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  3. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  4. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  6. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  7. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  8. What to do after completing BSc in subjects of Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Environmental Science
  9. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  10. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  11. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  12. Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?
  13. How to choose MSc after doing BSc in chemistry, botany and zoology
  14. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
  15. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  17. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology? -- [New]
  18. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
1st May 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects

Which subject is essential for b.sc as i want to do honers from zoology,is this compulsory to take physics or chemistry?
30th June 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects

i can get dental courser or veterinary course after completion of bsc in chemistry botany zoology is there any entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?