16th August 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany

i have done my bsc in che , zoology and botony .i want to know that can i get admission in dentestry ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany subjects
  2. Can i get admission in Dentistry field after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
  3. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  4. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  5. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  6. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  8. How to take admission in forensic science after completing graduation in BSc with Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subject?
  9. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  11. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  12. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  13. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  14. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  15. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  16. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  17. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  18. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam -- [New]

4th June 2019, 08:06 AM
Sayantidas

Default Re: Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany

You can persued Bachelor of Dental Surgery course, it is a 5 year duration course. For admission in this course you have to participate in an entrance exam for secure your entry in this. You can participate any of the test like AICET BDS or NEET.
Eligibility criteria for the entrance exam-
You need to score above 50% in your 10+2 examination with Bioscience and Chemistry.

31st May 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Dentistry after doing BSc in Chemistry, Zoology and Botany

Can botany students applicable for dentists courses?

2nd August 2021, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Is bds is good?? Orr continuing study after bsc zoology???
Guide me

2nd February 2023, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

can I go for dentist after bsc zoology (hons).
Suggest me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?