1st January 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Can Physiotherapy be done from Non Medical?

can physiotherapy be done from non medical? pleaes tell me the possibility

11th April 2012, 04:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can Physiotherapy be done from Non Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can physiotherapy be done from non medical? pleaes tell me the possibility

Candidate seeking to become a physiotherapist, should have a BSc degree. To pursue under graduate degree program in Physiotherapy from any recognized Institution, cadnidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks. Admission to the program are based on the performance in the entrance examination. The duration of the courses is four years along with six months internship.

In order to pursue Master of Physiotherapy program candidate must have completed the bachelors degree program in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institution. Beside this one must have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for at least one year in a Hospital or Institution prior to admission to the post-graduate course. The duration of the program is two years. Admission to the program is based on competitive entrance examination.
6th July 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student with physics chemistry english fine art am i be a physiotherapist
26th September 2020, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student with physics, chemistry ,math and English .Can I eligible for physiotherapist course????
19th December 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of physics chemistry math and English can i choose the course of physiotherapy???
14th January 2021, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of physics chemistry math and English can i choose the course of physiotherapy???
3rd March 2021, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of MBA in finance I choose a physiotherapist course
5th March 2021, 04:49 PM
Maahi14

If you want to become a physiotherapist, you should have a BSc degree. To pursue UG degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized Institution, you must have passed 10 +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks.
8th September 2021, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 in non medical do i have any scope in physiotherapy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?