5th January 2013, 10:02 PM
kushi s gurikar

Can a science student do both CA and B.Com simultaneously after 12th?

can a science student do both CA & B com simultaneously after 12th

6th January 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a science student do both CA and B.Com simultaneously after 12th?

Yes. One can go for CA and B. Com. simultaneously. One has to clear CA-CPT and then go for CA Intermediate and in the meantime he can join any college for B.Com.
7th January 2013, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a science student do both CA and B.Com simultaneously after 12th?

I am bsc nutrution and dietics student. possibilities of higher study and job opportunities please
25th July 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i have to do management courses after 12 .. my subject is pcm what will be the best course to earn about 50000 monthly
2nd January 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

how can i do ca after b.com what the steps.please tell me i am science student pcm
5th January 2014, 10:03 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Yes. You can do both the courses simultaneously. The solution for this is you can join B.Com course in distance mode and go with CA course in regular mode.

You won't be facing much problems due to this. The reason being, if you are preparing for CA course, then completion of B.Com course is not at all a big issue for you.

As you are from science background, it will be a tough issue for you to understand the commerce terminology and concepts especially with regard to accounting entries.

But put your best efforts towards preparation. You can easily survive in the field of commerce.

Try to join in top coaching institutes for CA course which will make your preparation too easy.

CA course would involve the following phases to be completed
Common Proficiency Test
IPCC
CA Final

You should have strong subject knowledge to complete the exams. I have seen number of candidates who are taking years and years of time to complete CA course.

You will be given job opportunities as Auditors after completion of CA course.

As an auditor you need to audit the companies records and have to check whether they are following standards or not.

Career will be fruitful after completion of CA course.

Wish you all the best.
19th May 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I m a pcm student... I want to do b.com honors from Lucknow university but I also want to do can...is it possible for me to do so
5th October 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of 1st year and get 92percent marks in matric I also get more marks inF.S.C I get up 5:30 and my college timing is8to 3:00clock after 1:00break I went to tution I free at7:00 clock I am a medical student plz give me a time table to manage both clg and tution studies to get94 percent marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?