19th June 2011, 06:36 PM
mukta shinde

Can we do engineering and MBA simultaneously? How many years required to complete the degree?

i'm a 12th standard student and going to appear for mht-cet. i've decided to do comp. engineering and mba. i've heard that we can do engineering and mba simultaneously. i want to know more about this option. how many years will be required to get such type of degree?

25th June 2011, 08:21 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Can we do engineering and MBA simultaneously? How many years required to complete the degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukta shinde View Post
i'm a 12th standard student and going to appear for mht-cet. i've decided to do comp. engineering and mba. i've heard that we can do engineering and mba simultaneously. i want to know more about this option. how many years will be required to get such type of degree?

COMPUTER ENGINEERING WITH MBA

Doing Engineering and MBA is nothing but, you must do the engineering full-time and MBA part-time along with the course...

-> You may finish both the course in 4 years time, but this is not as valuable as you do 4 years of engineering course and 2years of MBA course full-time.

-> MBA part time is just to add a degree with your name, when you go out for job they won't encourage part time MBA candidates, so it's better you finish your engineering first and then go for MBA.

-> As you are going to write MHT CET ( Maharastra Common Entrance Test ), just prepare well and get admission in the best college and finish your engineering course first...

-> After that prepare for the various entrance test like CAT, MAT, XAT etc to get admission in the India's top college B school to do your MBA course which adds the real value for your course.

-> You can also pursue your MBA course in the top colleges in foreign countries if you score more in the GMAT exam..

-> As of this year BITS Pilani college had introduced a new integrated course of MCA ( Master of Computer Application ) with MBA ( Master of Business Administration ) ( 5 years ) which have their seats filled by this year and it's quite welcomed by most of the

students.

-> To know more about the integrated course CLICK HERE!!!
25th June 2011, 08:59 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can we do engineering and MBA simultaneously? How many years required to complete the degree?

hi,

you can do both integrated cources as b.tech and mba in 5 years.
this is cource provided by every colleges.

but if you you wont to do seperate than 4 years of engineering course and 2years of MBA course full-time.
30th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do engineering and MBA simultaneously? How many years required to complete the degree?

dear friend,
Doing multiple courses simultaneously is not gonna help you..
if you do that you will definitely waste your time..
My suggestion to you to go for any one course at a single time..
first you go for engineering then after completion of your engineering you can go for MBA.

Now it is your decision what you will do..

Engineering is a course of 4 years, and MBA is a course of 2years..
if you want to do both courses simultaneously then it will take 5years..
otherwise i will take 6 years....
All the best...
5th July 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

how many colleges are there in maharashtra which are offering the course of engand mba of 5years
1st August 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BE in part time after Bsc physics ?
21st August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I was an btech 2nd year student.i came to know that doing mba along engineering can be done.if it is possible,how can i do mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?