16th March 2012, 07:58 PM
umesh sehta

Can a student with 56566 take admission in M.Tech CS in IIT or PEC or Punjab University?

can student of rank with 56455 take admission in m.tech in cs in IIT or PEC or Punjab university.......

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  3. Is Punjab University and PEC university under LEET?
  4. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  5. Which colleges come under LEET? Is PEC University and Punjab University a part of this?
  6. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  7. Can I get NIT or IIIT after scoring 25000 rank in AIEEE?
  8. Best colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 1742 in Punjab under SC category? Will I get admission in PEC or PU?
  9. Which college I can get with AIEEE AIR 106327 and state(Orissa) category rank 1322?
  10. How to get admission in Mtech in Nanotechnology in Punjab University Chd.? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in PEC or Punjab University after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into top 20 private colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in PEC through IIT JEE rank of 14170
  14. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE state rank of 4602?
  15. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  16. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  18. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
25th March 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student with 56566 take admission in M.Tech CS in IIT or PEC or Punjab University?

i got 92% in cse in gate 2012....can i get admission in pec???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?