28th April 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for degree after completion of diploma before results?

Respected Sir/Mam, First of all I am very thankful to your for clearing my doubts, my questions are 1) I am doing diploma mechanical in GTU AND got ATKT in a subject of 3rd semester and I had given the exam of 6th semester which I will pass and remedial of 3rd sem is in june Will I be able to apply for diploma to degree before result declaration of 3rd remedial? 2) If no then I have to wait one year for admission what are the alternate options?

Related Questions:
29th April 2017, 10:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for degree after completion of diploma before results?

No, you can't apply for degree course without having your Diploma course results. To be eligible to apply for admission to degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination or three years Diploma course in Engineering from a recognised institution. Since, your Diploma results are not yet declared, you need to wait till the results are declared then, you are eligible to get admission in Degree course.
30th April 2017, 12:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for degree after completion of diploma before results?

You have to check the admission notification of the entrance exam and you will get the given date on which you must have diploma qualification to become eligible. There is a date mentioned in admission notification and you have to clear the diploma exams before that to become eligible for admission.

If you can pass the exam before the mentioned date, then you will definitely be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?