31st May 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?

I am the student of 11 sci after my 12th boards can i dirctly apply fir filmaking as a graduation degree. Can someone give me the information on this? I wanted to take up the graduation degree based on my interest. So, it would be really helpful if you can tell me which graduation degree to take up?

31st May 2015, 11:03 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?

Yes you can directly go for the film making course just after completing your class 12th from recognized board and if you also want to do the graduation degree with it then you can go for B.Sc degree which can be done simultaneously with the film making course. There are many institute which offers both diploma and graduation degree in the same time only.
1st June 2015, 12:02 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for film making as a graduation degree right after completion of 12th board exam?

Yes, you can apply for graduation degree in film making, cinema, mass communication etc right after 12th board exams.

In graduation course in cinema following specialization will be offered :
  • Producing for Film & Television
  • Direction & Screenplay Writing
  • Cinematography
  • Sound Recording & Design
  • Editing
  • Animation Cinema
1st June 2015, 01:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you can but only in the film making Institutes is such a degree given.
The best thing for you will be to complete your graduation in Physics as that is the way to go if you want to become a director.
So you will have to think what you want to do and the decision is yours.
If you want to go for film making directly you will have to find a film Institute so that you can get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?