28th June 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for post graduation degree without clearing 6th semester in BMM?

ive not cleared my sem 6 in bmm..can i still pursue a post graduation degree..n give my atkt sise by side...or i have to wait the whole year til i clear my sem 6..?? PLZ HELP

30th June 2015, 07:35 PM
mwh

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation degree without clearing 6th semester in BMM?

No you are not eligible to do your post graduation with out completing your bachelors degree.the minimum eligibility to join in post graduation is bachelors degree from the recognized university.so,clear the 6th semester and then apply for the post graduation.apply for supplementary exam and clear subjects in 6th semester.
for post graduation you have to write the entrance exam if you pass in that exam then you can study your post graduation course.
30th June 2015, 08:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation degree without clearing 6th semester in BMM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ive not cleared my sem 6 in bmm..can i still pursue a post graduation degree..n give my atkt sise by side...or i have to wait the whole year til i clear my sem 6..?? PLZ HELP
No, you cannot apply for the post graduation degree without clearing your respected degree. Yeah you should wait for a whole year and clear all your papers.

The needed eligibility needed for applying for post graduation degree is that you should have completed a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any stream. Apart from that you would need to write the entrance exam for joining in the respected post graduate courses.
30th June 2015, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry without clearing your Graduation you can't apply for admission in any post graduation degree from any university in India. If your semester is not clear then you are not a graduate and that is enough to make you not eligible for post graduation admission . Therefore, try to clear your exams and then apply for admission with degree in your hand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?