23rd December 2011, 12:27 PM
kaalspy

Can a student of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering do M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

can a student of btech in instrumentation and control engineering stream do his m tech in electrical engineering?

Related Questions:
26th March 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a student of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering do M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

can a student of btech in instrumentation and control engineering stream do his m tech in electrical engineering?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-student-b-tech-instrumentation-control-engineering-do-m-tech-electrical-engineering-531143.html#ixzz1qF0sAsol
28th March 2012, 11:36 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering do M.Tech in Electrical Engineering?

There are certain specialization of Electrical Engineering (e.g., M.Tech. in Electrical Engg.
with specialization in Communication System/Engg.
)for which students of C&I discipline
are not eligible but they are eligible for most of the specialization of Electrical Engineering.

Considering GATE and IITs' admission process (M.Tech.) the eligibility for admission in
a particular specialization of a department is decide by
firstly, your discipline of B.Tech. and
secondly, the subject which you have taken in GATE.

This criteria may vary from institute to institute.
So, you should check with the institute (where you have chances of getting admission)
if they allow C&I students in Electrical Engg or not.

Visit:
http://mtechadm.iitm.ac.in/
http://www.iitb.ac.in/academic/mtech.jsp
13th July 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my graduation in Electronics and Telecommunication .
Can i do GATE and M.Tech in instrumentation engineering?
31st October 2013, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

can a student of B.tech in instrumentation do M.tech in aeronautical or aerospace engineering?
25th October 2020, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

can a student in instrumentation & control enginnering do mtech in telecommunication ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?