5th September 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBBS at any private medical college with 458 marks in AIPMT?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to do MBBS course from any private medical college. In this year I got 458 marks in AIPMT (General). So, give me information about fees of MBBS. My contact no 8097647577. Hopefully I wait for your call.Yours Urmilesh Sharma

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MBBS? I have scored 373 marks out of 720 in AIPMT
  2. How to apply for admission in MBBS after 368 marks in AIPMT NEET 2?
  3. Admission in any private medical college after scoring 210 marks in AIPMT?
  4. Will I be able to pay Loan amount of Rs. 30 Lacs if study MBBS in any Private college?
  5. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Could I get a private MBBA college with 130 marks in AIPMT?
  7. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  8. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in government medical college after scoring 401 marks in AIPMT
  10. Can I get government Medical college seat in Punjab after counselling?
  11. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  12. How much money we have to pay for joining AFMC after becoming a Doctor?
  13. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  14. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology?
  15. Fee for private MBBS colleges with donation having low marks in NEET? -- [New]
  16. How to become a doctor after passing 12th from biology
  17. After scoring 494 marks in AIPMT can I get MBBS seat in government medical colleges?
  18. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
5th September 2016, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS at any private medical college with 458 marks in AIPMT?

Private medical colleges require donation and if you are rich, then you can easily afford it. There is lost of problem when you are looking for admission in private college on the basis of counselling.

Most of the private colleges favor candidates who pay them donation, which is the reason the fee is very high compared to government colleges.
5th September 2016, 10:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBBS at any private medical college with 458 marks in AIPMT?

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is 50% in 12th class. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get admission in MBBS at any private medical college with 458 marks in AIPMT. The different private medical college have different MBBS course fee. The general fee of MBBS course in private college is is 2, 00000 above per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?