21st September 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?

I want to take admission in medical college for MBBS course in any college in india withought the admission test.Please give the college name with state , the course fees and procedure . If my rank is high the I am able to take admission in mamagement quota.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  3. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  4. How to apply for MBBS course? What is the fees structure and requirement?
  5. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  6. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  7. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  9. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  10. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in government college of Mumbai? What is the fee structure for government college?
  12. Details about the admission procedure for MBBS? Any other exams to give apart from MHT CET and AMUPMDC exam? What is the course fees?
  13. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  14. What is the procedure for admission for MBBS course from one state to another for NRI student?
  15. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  16. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  18. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
21st April 2015, 04:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?

Yes, you can get admission in Medical college for MBBS course without the admission test.

KLE University in Karnataka releases the notification for the Management seats for NRI and Foreign students.

* It is notified that only 20% of seats are allocated under Management quota.

* The fee structure of KLE university for MBBS course is Rs.6,55,00/-(4 and 1/2 years).

* For further details on the admission through management quota contact
Office of the Hon'ble chancellor of KLE University,
College road, Belagum - 590001,
Karnataka,India.

Through Email : [email protected] / [email protected].
Telephone : 91-831-2404040, 91-83-2444444.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?