12th January 2011, 04:05 PM
rkumar

Can an third year B.Tech. student apply for NPTI entrance examination?

actually i m a b.tech 3rd yr student. so i would like to know that am i eligible for npti entrance exam. and what is the question pattern of this exam.

17th January 2011, 10:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an third year B.Tech. student apply for NPTI entrance examination?

It is a must that the candidate should have completed his graduation if he aspires to appear for NPTI exam. However if the candidate is in the final year then he can appear for the exam. The condition is that at the time of joining he should have completed the course. Also there is a age limit of 30 years too. The questions will be at the graduation level. You can start preparing right away so that you are well prepared for the exam.
18th January 2011, 09:33 AM
prateek tyagi

Default Re: Can an third year B.Tech. student apply for NPTI entrance examination?

No you can not apply for NTPI.You must complete your graduation .Or you can apply in fourth year.Age limit is 30yrs for this.
18th January 2011, 10:41 AM
rks_estate

Dear,

For NPTI exam minimum eligibility is graduation in engineering stream with 65 % marks from a regonised university.

And final year candidates are also eligible for NPTI exam.

Good Luck
18th January 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, actually what is the syllabus for npti entrance exam for electrical engineering student?
please answer me in detail...
28th February 2011, 08:03 PM
chinudey20

It is a must that the candidate should have completed his graduation if he aspires to appear for NPTI exam. However if the candidate is in the final year then he can appear for the exam.
1st March 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i am mechanical engg.passed in 2010 with 71.77%, i want to do npti,my email [email protected],
12th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i m completed my B.TECH 3rd yr , can u give me some info that what option right noe i hv, maean which application are avilable
28th October 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done btech in computer engineering.
does npti provides pg courses for computer engineers??
1st February 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of npti
10th February 2012, 08:08 PM
max712601

dear sir,
kindly provide the details if degree certificate is not available during counseling as generally happens with final year student appeared for NPTI PGDC CET and how much minimum pointer required if any?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?