16th March 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Can we appear directly in BEL entrance exam 2015 without qualifying GATE?

I have done btech in electronics and communication branch. Am i eligible to appear for the BEL entrance exam 2015 without qualifying GATE exam?

16th March 2015, 08:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we appear directly in BEL entrance exam 2015 without qualifying GATE?

Yes, you can appear directly in BEL Entrance Examination even without having any GATE Score. Because BEL (Bharat Electronics Limited) releases notification every year for recruiting posts under "Graduate Engineer Trainee", for which GATE Score is not required at all. You are required to go through the links provided below for more latest recruitments of BEL, and once you need to study the instructions before applying that whether GATE Score is required or not. Since you have completed B.Tech (Electronics and Communication), you are of course eligible to appear in BEL direct Entrance Examination.

Click here for BEL Latest Recruitment Details

16th March 2015, 09:48 AM
satyavivek

Smile Re: Can we appear directly in BEL entrance exam 2015 without qualifying GATE?

dear student,

Yes you are eligible for the job post as Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
So here I am providing you with eligibility criteria for above mentioned post.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:

The candidate who have AICTE approved Engineering Degree holders in one of the disciplines including Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science are eligible to apply for the post. For more details regarding the educational qualification refer the BEL's website mentioned below.

www.bel-india.com

As you are from ECE background you can apply for BEL without GATE.

For this you can apply online at BEL Website mentioned above and between dates 28-1-2015 to 04-2-2015. That is the time is already over now.

With Regards

16th March 2015, 10:23 AM
Subham Mazumdar

Default Re: Can we appear directly in BEL entrance exam 2015 without qualifying GATE?

The Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Government of India Enterprise functioning under the Ministry of Defence. Though it is a one of the PSUs. If you want a permanent job in BEL, you need to clear GATE exam within 100 rank.

And yes, there is a option to get job in BEL without qualifying GATE is in contactual Job.

Please see the notification for 2015-2016 contactual job in BEL in their official website.

16th March 2015, 12:21 PM
sam silentkiller

Yes, we can appear BEL entrance without gate exam. BEL Releases the official notification for certain posts such as technical engineer ,field engineer,trainee etc,, and groups of b tech,m tech either ECE/CSE/EEE can apply for it.
The general Interview procedure is as follows
1.written exam comprising of domain test,aptitude ,english and reasoning much similar to the GATE exam.
2.Technical interview or GD based on the number
3. Hr interview
if you are able to clear all the Rounds then you will be offered a job a probabtion period of 1 year and you wil be trained and put into project.

16th March 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i am not qualified in gate . can i know other sources to get job in government sector .i completed my B-TECH in mechanical stream . how to get focus in studies all the time . how to plan gate exam for next year. who to strength the basics .

16th March 2015, 05:27 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

BEL(bharat electronics limited) is most reputed company in india.It's very nice that you are intereated for BEL & you does not require to qualify the GATE to apply for BEL.
now you have completed the b.tech degree in EC engineering.so you are eligible to apply for BEL as per education qualification criteria.still you have to satisfy all eligiblity criteria to apply for BEL.

Eligibility

Qualification

you must have B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved university with 1st class.

Age limit

you must not be more than 25 yr on the date 1st febuary , 2015
Necessary relaxation apply for PH/SC/ST category

selection

selection will be based on merit score in written exam as well as interview

how to apply

if you satisfy all the eligibilty criteria then you can apply online before 25th febuary 2015 on official website of BEL

21st June 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Can we appear directly in BEL probationary engineer entrance exam 2015 without qualify gate as a B.E mechanical engineer

21st June 2015, 12:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Hello
yes you are elegible for BEL entrance exam without qualifying GATE exam.
BEL stands for Bharat Electronics Limited.
GATE exam is not compulsory for giving BEL entrance exam.
You are eligible for BEL exam only after your graduation degree or bachelor degree i.e. B.Tech.
Your age criteria should be not more than 25 yrs.
Thanks

8th March 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Do every year, Bel release notification for Probationary engineer, trainee etc??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?