20th August 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Different ways to get admission in B.Tech?

I am a student of DIPLOMA in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION. I want get the B.tech degree after completing the diploma. Please tell me the different ways to admit in B.tech & also inform me about the year it will take.

24th August 2014, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different ways to get admission in B.Tech?

To get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma, you need to appear for the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) exam.

After qualifying in ECET exam, depending upon your rank a seat will be allotted to you in the college.

You can directly get admission in the B.Tech second year after qualifying the ECET exam.

Another way of getting admission in the B.Tech course for the diploma students is by appearing and qualifying the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) exam.
17th August 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is this LEET exam is it same like ECET I mean to which year will we get admission?
21st August 2015, 06:07 PM
dinesh the king

There are different ways to get into B.tech after completeing your diploma.So,to get into government colleges and affiliated colleges there will be some entrance tests and for private colleges there will be no tests and fee will be high.
Another thing is if you want to change your branch you have start from first year
25th August 2015, 07:35 PM
DSP@1

Yes, there is a way to get admission into the graduation course after completing your diploma.

You can give the entrance test conducted by your state education board for the entrance of diploma students into the graduation course.

By writing and qualifying this test you can get seat in the reputed college through lateral entry scheme(i.e.,you can join directly in the second year of the course).

But for attending this test you have to compete your diploma first and moreover you cannot get seat ion all streams you are eligible for some limited streams as you have done your diploma in Electronics and Communication,The courses which you are eligible are as follows.

-Electronics and Communication Engineering,
-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Electronics and Control Systems Engineering,
-Electronics and Computer Engineering,
-Information Technology,
-Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

These are the courses which you are eligible to chose in your graduation.

If you don't want to go through the entrance test then you can join directly in your desired college/university but then also you have to chose the course from the above mentioned list of courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?