7th January 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take M-tech through distant education after writing the GATE 2015 exam?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am presently doing my AMIE Section-B through Distant education and applied for M-tech Gate examination 2015.

I heard that completion of Sec-A is eligible for writing GATE exams 2015 and pls advice me if I get good percentage in GATE-2015 is it possible for me to get Colleges which offer me M-tech through distant education?

Pls advice

Regards,
Ramanarayanan Prasad

2nd January 2016, 10:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to take M-tech through distant education after writing the GATE 2015 exam?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. This exam is conducted every year for getting admission in post graduate program M.Tech in various colleges across the country.

But admission in M.Tech course is done on regular basis. You cannot take admission in distant mode through the GATE score. You can take admission in M.Tech in weekend course of M.Tech such as in IP University through GATE score. But the disadvantage of this you will not entertain any benefits.

Following are the benefits of those who got admission in regular through GATE score:

--12400 amount as stipend is provided every month by MHRD.

--2 year course duration

--You will learn lot while doing the regular course and have better exposure for doing the research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?