16th December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course to join between BCA and B.Com having completed 12th class?

hello sir! im have complete my 12th and im little bit confused between BCA and Bcom in (computer application). Is both the subjects are same or diffrent ?

16th December 2011, 10:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to join between BCA and B.Com having completed 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir! im have complete my 12th and im little bit confused between BCA and Bcom in (computer application). Is both the subjects are same or diffrent ?
HI,
B.C.A and B.Com are the to different course.
If you are interested in computer field then you chose B.C.A course.
If you are interested in Banking, M.B.A then you can join B.Com course.

Both the course have many scope in future.
You chose in the course in which you are interested. So that you can easily get successes.

ALL THE BEST!
19th December 2011, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to join between BCA and B.Com having completed 12th class?

Both BCA and B.Com in (computer application) helps the candidate to gain skills in area of computer application. BCA course exclusively includes topics related to computer science. However, B.Com in (computer application) is the blend of accounting subjects and computer science topics. The course gives much emphasis to the development of software applications used in financial firms. After the course the candidate have the option to go to accounting or software streams. Anyway, the selection of the course depends on the interest of the candidate.
14th April 2012, 02:18 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
BCA and B.com both are computer based subjects but BCA is totally for computer subjects and B.com is a collection accounting subjects.
So, if you are interested in computer subjects then it is good to select BCA course, if you are interested in accounting subjects then it is good for B.com course.

But remember one thing the decision is in your hands so just follow your heart.

All the best.
2nd August 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir can we do bca and b.com together
29th May 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I got 40%marks in commerce stream which course can be best for me please help me
6th July 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

is b.com possible after 2 arts with maths and economics?
7th July 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

is dual degree of b.c.a and b.com from i.p university & d.u(s.o.l) respectively.. is possible at same time
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?