2nd June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Law course after completion of BCA?

i have passed 12th nd want to do bca.after doin bca can i do law...what requirments are needed to get admission in law?

4th June 2012, 08:27 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Law course after completion of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th nd want to do bca.after doin bca can i do law...what requirments are needed to get admission in law?
Yes after completing your BCA, you are eligible to take admission in LLB Course.
To get admission in LLB Course, you have to complete your Intermediate examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognised Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Some colleges wants graduate degree course to take admission in LLB Course.

So, after BCA You are eligible for take admission in LLB Course.

To get admission in LLB course you have to cracked the entrance examination. Many university conducts his own entrance examination every year. For this year admission in LLB was already started, So you can apply for this course now. So please choose the colleges in which you want to take admission and then visit the official website to check the eligibility criteria and admission process.

You can also appeared for CLAT Examination, but for this year CLAT Examination was already completed. So if you missed the chance then apply for university entrance examination, for more details check university websites.
4th June 2012, 10:37 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of BCA you can do Law course.

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law is a three years course can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

As BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) is an under Graduate course so after completion of this you can do LL.B.

You must be a Graduate from a recognised University with at least 40% marks within the age of 30 years can apply LL.B.

Some Institutions conduct entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to LL.B. course. Some Institutions conduct admission on the basis of mark secured in Graduation level.
4th June 2012, 12:18 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

yes you are eligible for the LLB course after completing the BCA course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on CLAT Examination. If you score good percentage in CLAT Examination. Then you will get admission in reputed college.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The applicant should be complete graduation in any stream from recognized university.

The applicant should be score min 55% of marks in graduation relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates.

The admission for LLB course on the basis no merit list.

CLAT:

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. It can entry level examination for law course. If your aspiring to apply for this examination then you should be citizen of india.

You should be qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

Your age should not more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates.

Syllabus for CLAT examination:

Elementary Mathematics

General English

General Knowledge

Current Affairs

Legal Aptitude

Logical Reasoning

for more details visit the official website.

All the best.
4th June 2012, 12:37 PM
bhagyaraj1

hiiiiiiiiiii
frd,

Candidate seeking for Law course after the completion of the bachelors degree program, are eligible for 3 years LLB.

In order to be eligible for the 3 years LLB course, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% to 50% marks.

Beside this one has to appear for entrance exam conducted by the Universities/Institutes.

The maximum age limit to pursue the course is 30 years for general candidates and 35 for the reserved candidates. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Universities which offers 3 year LLB course.

LLB course offered universitys

Delhi University

Banaras Hindu University

Government Law College [Mumbai]

Institute of Law and Research [Faridabad]

Baba Saheb Bhimrao [BSB] Ambedkar Law College

G.R. Kare College of Law,Margo

B.J.R. Institute of Law, Bundelkhand University.

4th June 2012, 12:39 PM
bhagyaraj1

Smile Re: Can I do Law course after completion of BCA?

hiiiiiiiiiii
frd,

Candidate seeking for Law course after the completion of the bachelors degree program, are eligible for 3 years LLB.

In order to be eligible for the 3 years LLB course, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% to 50% marks.

Beside this one has to appear for entrance exam conducted by the Universities/Institutes.

The maximum age limit to pursue the course is 30 years for general candidates and 35 for the reserved candidates. Following are the list of some of the well recognized Universities which offers 3 year LLB course.

LLB course offered universitys

Delhi University

Banaras Hindu University

Government Law College [Mumbai]

Institute of Law and Research [Faridabad]

Baba Saheb Bhimrao [BSB] Ambedkar Law College

G.R. Kare College of Law,Margo

B.J.R. Institute of Law, Bundelkhand University.

5th June 2012, 05:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can do LLB after BCA. Graduates from recognized institutes can do LLB. 50% marks is required in BCA to go for LLB. You have to attend CLAT exam after BCA. This exam is a selection test for LLB course. You have to get through this exam, to apply for LLB course. If you get a good score in this exam you can get selection for the same in good colleges.
21st July 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is maximum age limit for getting admission to BCA???
18th February 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

ii am doing my BCA final year and now i have to pursue my law in Chennai.how can i?
22nd August 2014, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation this year & wan t to drop this year .Can i continue my law degree from next year by giving entrance test
11th September 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have finished in diploma in computer Engg,then BCA in regular stream at Madras university & MCA completed in the same university now i am eligible for LLB pls advice
14th September 2015, 01:32 AM
JSD.

Yes of course you can do the LAW course after your BCA degree.You have to do the LLB course.The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

As you have completed your bachelor degree course as BCA , so by this you are fulfilling the education criteria.If you have scored minimum 50% marks or more then it on your BCA degree then there is no doubt definitely you can go for the LB course.
30th March 2018, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do llb after bca and how many year it will take to completing the course?
10th June 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Yes
I have a question
Can I do LLB after BCA
If it is possible please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?