2nd October 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Hotel Management?

Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Hotel Management? Can you please provide me with the details which are needed for me on the same? Hope that I will get the answer back soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  2. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma course?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  5. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  6. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  10. What should I do next after completion of my diploma course in Electronics? Am I eligible for Merchant Navy?
  11. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  12. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  13. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  14. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  15. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  16. How to join merchant navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy in shipping course after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for merchant navy after completion of diploma in electronics? What is the procedure followed to apply for Merchant Navy?
14th October 2017, 06:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Hotel Management?

No, you are not eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of your Diploma in Hotel Management course from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a Government recognised board. You should have to appear in entrance examination and qualify it to get admission for joining Indian Navy.
22nd October 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Hotel Management?

After completing diploma of hotel management and completing cdc training courses then we can join merchant navay.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?