13th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I have been qualified in NDA-II entrance exam. I want to join Indian Air Force. But I have seen a merit list by them stated that qualified candidates who has applied for Air Force field but not in this list would be tested in Army/Navy/SSB. Does that mean the candidates whose name are not there in the merit list and those have opted for Air Force as first option won’t be selected for Air Force ? Does that mean they can only be selected for Army/Navy and not for Air Force? In short is there a merit base selection based on the result of NDA-II written exam. If yes then what is the criteria?

4th January 2016, 07:27 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?

Yes, CDS Combined Defense Service is the exam which is taken in terms of merit.
You can join Defense through CDS which is conducted twice every year by the UPSC.
There are some other notifications given in the respective website about the recruitment. Each and every job will be recruited through SSB interviews.
Note: Notifications will be for only male candidates or both male and female or sometimes it will be for Unmarried candidates.
10th September 2019, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam?

I wanna join IAF for that minimum how marks I have to score
16th March 2021, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the jamb point demand in NDA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?