1st April 2012, 08:28 PM
angelzz

Career aspects after passing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?

hi....
i want to know the career aspects after b.pharmacy. what are the job opportunities and study which we can opt for.

2nd April 2012, 03:20 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career aspects after passing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?

Hi friend,
Yes there are many government job opportunities after B.Pharmacy.
You can work as
Pharmacist,
Quality Control Manager,
Regulatory Manager etc.
Also you can obtain jobs in Medical Transcription
, Clinical Research, Sales etc.
Opportunities will be there in government hospitals and dispenseries.
You can also apply for the Drug inspector exam
But you need to have experience of 3 years in drug manufacturing to apply for this exam.

All the best for your bright futur
2nd April 2012, 05:09 AM
er.kundan

Thumbs up Re: Career aspects after passing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?

hi
i am kundan kumar
there various career aspects after passing b.pharmacy.and various job apportunity as like
1.teacher - you are eligible to teach as a lecturer in b.pharma colleges.
2.pharmacist - you can eligible to get job in health - related field.
3.medical transcription - you get job in that field and you are allowed to work with medical practitioners to maintain patient treatment history.
4. you are also allowed in sales and marketing field.
5.as well as in clinical reserch etc.thank you.........
2nd April 2012, 02:54 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Career aspects after passing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?

Career Prospectus after passing B.Pharmacy

you can work in lab.

or

GOVT recruit pharmacy graduate as drug inspector and as drug analysist

for these post YOU to have to clear entrance exam.

Entrance Exam usually consist Question on English ,reasoning ,General Awareness and

may be on your subject (pharmacy).

OTHER SCOPES OF PHARMACY

HOSPITAL Also keep pharma graduate as consultant pharmacist to provide hospital detail

Knowledge about drug dose,schedule and possible side effect.

In large firms they can work as medical sale representative

After Masters in Pharmacy they can teach in Colleges

If you want to work Independently than you can open your Chemist shop

or

You can work as Manufacturer of Drug and Cosmetic.
2nd April 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelzz View Post
hi....
i want to know the career aspects after b.pharmacy. what are the job opportunities and study which we can opt for.
u can get the jobs in induustries like production department, formulation department,analytical department, and R&D if u hv experience

in other ways as a pharmacist, medical coder,medical rep, drud inspector,railway pharmacist,
5th April 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

sir in this year i am going to pass b pharmacy so i confused that what i want do m pharmcy sir this is currect for me give me satisfied reply
14th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

low vision physically disabled student wants to study b.pharmacy .is it advisable. she appeared eamcet exam2012. for her higher studies which branch is advisable .please suggest and cooperate for her guidence .she got 70% marks in maths physics chemistry group in english medium
16th May 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

What kinds of jobs available for a B.phamay student in pharamaceutical industry.
3rd June 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

LATEST UPCOMING COURSES IN SCIENCE STREAM FOR MEDICALS AND ITS JOB OPPORTUNITIES
12th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Career aspects after passing B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?

How can i take job in drug incpector.by upsce or any other form is applied.
28th June 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I am very confus abot carear in MBA, M.PHARM,PHARMA D,OR any diploma courses&There entranc exam. p'Se gaid me
1st July 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i have completed my intermediate n i got 86% marks n i got 29108 th rank in eamcet please suggest me i'm confused between integrated m.sc from hyderabad central university,b.sc n b.pharmacy.....????
2nd July 2012, 02:55 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

B.Pharm freshers can try for jobs in the chemical industries, biotech companies, pharmaceutical companies and in hospitals and other health organizations.

Top companies which hires B.Pharm freshers are as follows:-

GlaxoSmithKline
Ranbaxy
Zydus Cadila
Cipla
Dabur
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd
Aventis
GSK
31st July 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do teaching after b.Pharm????? plz suggest career options after B.Pharm... thank u!
31st July 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

hii my name is sowjanya ryt now m doing my final year and really thinking what to do i am really opting to do job what are the designations that i will be getting in job what will be my work in industry??????? 1tng i wanna say plz dont take b.pharm as ur carrer it suckkkks
1st August 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

sir after joining b pharmacy we get any government jobs plz say and wen the b pharmacy counciling in 2012 plz inform plzzz...................
1st August 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

what are job opportunities after passing pharamacyin MR FIELD.
12th August 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

after completing b-pharmacy,i want to study MBA in abroad can u suggest me best university
12th August 2012, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

after completing b- pharmacy,i want to study MBA in abroad can u plz suggest me best university
29th January 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.pharmacy ..i got job as hospital pharmacist n now have 1.5year experience but now i want to study.. which is d suitable field for me... please suggest m smthing.......?????
27th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i was completed b.pharmacy .i did not good jobs. what jobs are there and what we have to study to get good jobs?pls guide me
28th February 2013, 10:08 AM
Beawar

Dear.

There is a huge responsibility which always comes with the jobs that are related to health sciences and if you are going to get this degree then you must do it with full concentration and enthusiasm

Scope :- There is a huge scope of this course in the market and the people of B. Pharma are always in demand.

The career option are :-

Pharmacist
Medical representative
Pharma business counsoller
Marketing team of Pharma company
Chemist
Drug controller

You can also go abroad as Indian Male and Female nurses are in great demand in European as well as in Gulf countries.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
20th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which is the best b pharmacy or d pharmacy plz reply me pooja jadhav
9th July 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I took addmission in B.Pharmacy this year in private institute is there 100% possibility to get job in government hospitals.
Please provide me guide sir.
Me-Nabajit Bathuary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?