28th April 2012, 01:05 AM
banjoparty

What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?

What are the various opportunities for bright career after BSc in any one of the subjects, viz. Physics, Maths, Biology etc......plz give the right information coz m 10+2 student and not interested in engg. and medical...so plz...or tell any other field for bright career after 12 science with PCMB group....plz....

28th April 2012, 11:31 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?

Job opportunities after completed B.sc.:

NDA-National Defence Academy

Bank jobs

CDS

Groups

SBI PO & CLERK

IBPS PO & CLERK

TES- Technical Entry Scheme

CBSE

IIST

ISAT

MBBS

B.sc. Nursing

B.pharmacy

Biotechnology

all the best.
14th July 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities for a bright career after passing BSc?

i want career guidness after degree
22nd July 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after passing B.sc. n i shoul do it or not ,if not than what should i do. plz give me right suggestion.
3rd January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..I am soo confused now a days,what to do after graduation..m in final year of B.Sc. PCM. My aim was arroud IAS,,but now it being a wild gaze choose for since the history,politics type subjects being difficut for me..now i m confused...
finally I have decided for preparing for Bank P.O.and after to get the job i shall apply for M.Sc. SO plz tell me is it right dicision???? i need feedback.
3rd January 2013, 04:09 PM
ipkay93

Hello dear aspirant, as you once aimed for IAS which is highly competitive examination so if you are serious and willing to work hard to achieve that goal then only waste your time in preparing for it otherwise applying for the Bank P.O. also has some good job prospectus these days and if you want to also complete your M.Sc then you can definitely go for a correspondence course , so here are some of the colleges that offer correspondence M.Sc:

Sikkim Manipal Uiversity (Many centers across India)

Education First Correspondence College, Bangalore

SLN Correspondence College, Bangalore

Institute of Technical and Professional Studies, Bhubneshwar

Vision Institute of Professional Studies, Kolkata

Best of Luck
29th May 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i passing 12th pcm with 72% so i choose right carrer option in marrine engnering what elibty in join marine eg. and what fees chart so aford able .
24th July 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir ., i am d final yr student of b.sc with zbc . i hv got 63% in 2nd yr & 64% in 1st yr .i wanted to know dat fr bright job opportunities wat subjects should i choose in m.sc. plz xplain
3rd January 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'm studying b.sc electronics 2 year I got 82% in 1 year I want to know that after b.sc which course is best I want to study more
12th May 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm totally confused what to do after ISC . My interest is in defence for high post.please give me some suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?