14th August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Career for instrumentation engineering and job oriented courses to do?

i am little confused about career as instrumentation engineer. how to approach to it for getting high pay salary. so guide me how can i tackle situation as i got 58%aggregate.

9th September 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career for instrumentation engineering and job oriented courses to do?

i have completed my be with 58% can i get job in instumentation catagarey can you help me to move on....
5th October 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career for instrumentation engineering and job oriented courses to do?

sir, this is Poorna. my qualification is B.E in electronics and Instrumentation. im searching for a job in chennai. can u please guide me?
31st October 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i did btech in applied electronics and instrumentation.please tell me how to get a job in this feild.
14th January 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir\Maam i am persuing B.Tech in fields of ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION. I want to ask about the list of job oriented training which will be required for my resume and CV. pls guide me through. pls reply through my mail too. [email protected]
30th May 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completed as an instrumentation engineer and currently working in BPO company. My aggregate is 56% and finding difficult to get a right kind of job in Bangalore. Can you please suggest me what will be the best to do any IT course so that I can get a good job. It will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
7th January 2014, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

GREETINGS! I HAVE COMPLETED BE ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTATION. KINDLY SUGGEST ME TO GET A JOB IN MY FIELD AND TELL ME WHAT KIND OF COURSE I HAVE TO DO.KINDLY GUIDE ME THANK YOU.
8th June 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir/madam i have completed my B.tech with branchIT and i want to go for instrumentation engineering course so please is there any opportunity to move from IT to IE, is there any short term course ?????
8th June 2014, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir/madam i have completed my B.tech with branchIT and i want to go for instrumentation engineering course is there any opportunity to change my career with IE is there any short term course to set my career in instrumentation engineering....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?