29th August 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Which are the career oriented courses after completing computer engineering?

What are the career oriented courses after completing computer enggineering???

1st September 2011, 12:52 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the career oriented courses after completing computer engineering?

hello dear

you can do given below career oriented courses after completing computer engineering

1.J2EE.

2.J2ME.

3.JAVA.

4.CCNA.

5.Oracle.

6.PHP.

etc.

all the best..............
21st March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the career oriented courses after completing computer engineering?

which are the cuurses aftr be in comp engg whith 50%?
5th May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

For Quality analyst tell me the courses
22nd June 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

which is the animation course after engineering i have to prefer??
13th July 2012, 03:04 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Dear Friend, After Computer Engineering there are so many job oriented courses are available these days, which have good demand in market and have better placements.

List of such courses are iven by:

1. Java

2. Advance Java

3. Android

4. PHP

5. .NET

6. Graphic Designing

7. Animation Course (2D/3D)

8. CCNA

9. DBA

10. Oracle

11. Ethical Hacking

12. SQL Server

13. Robotics

Select that one, which seems better to you. Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?