19th August 2016, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after B.B.A?

I am a BBA student and want to do job after this. Can you please tell me what are the career opportunities after BBA?

20th August 2016, 10:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after B.B.A?

Career opportunities after BBA :-

There are lots of opportunities of your carrier options. But the better option l will suggest you to do M.B
A. By this degree you can go to higher. You can give the entrance exam like:

CAT
GRE
GMAT
MAT
XAT
SNAP
FMS
IIFT
GCET.
20th August 2016, 10:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Career opportunities after BBA:

Job Title. National Salary Data

Financial Analyst - Rs 178793- Rs 654359

Marketing Executive - Rs 120401-Rs 515210

Human Resources Manager - Rs 168000- Rs 1,179661

Executive Assistant - Rs 96,000- Rs 707,459

You can also go for higher studies such as MBA for more reputed jobs.
20th August 2016, 11:00 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

There are a lots of Career opportunities available after B.B.A.one can study master degree after B.B.A course.BBA graduates can find numerous career openings in the Public sector.Government sector provides lot of job profiles where BBA graduates can utilize their ability.They can opt for Human Resource Management and Tourism Sector Management as well.

Following are the commonly job areas for BBA graduates in the Private sector:-

>>Advertising units

>>Banking sector

>>Finance sector

>>Consultancy firms

>>Consumer Durable Companies

>>IT firms.
20th August 2016, 11:32 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

There is higher study option as well as job opportunities for BBA candidates. You can apply for Common Admission Test for admission in MBA in top institutes like IIM. Minimum of 50% marks is required in bachelor's degree for CAT exam.

You can good government jobs through different entrance exams. After bachelor's degree, you are eligible to apply for following exams:

1. Banking sector entrance exams like IBPS Common Written exam for Probationary Officer or Clerk.

2. SBI PO entrance exam.

3. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

4. RRB entrance exams.

5. Civil Services exams, Combined Defence Services exam for IMA and OTA, Central Armed Police Force exams.
15th November 2016, 10:47 AM
mahhiads

BBA is three years UG Course, after completion BBA, candidates have many options like:

1. Private Sector
In this field you will get job like Business Consultant, Business Administration Researcher, Business Administration Professor. But for good career you will take admission in MBA as private/regular. After MBA you career growth will good.

2. Govt Sector
In this field you want to prepare your self for appearing in Exam for taking the Jobs like Banking, SSC, UPSC, State Services etc. In this sector you will get when you will qualified the Exam.

Means you have many options so take any one which is suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?