3rd November 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing BBA

Respected Sir, I will be completing my graduation with BBA course and after that I want to keep up with my studies. So I want to know about the career opportunities after completing BBA. Please help me so I can choose the right path.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  2. Which course provides more career opportunities BBA or B.Com?
  3. Career opportunities for me according to interest? I am pursuing BBA from IP university now
  4. Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  6. Career opportunities after B.B.A?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  8. Which has better career opportunities between BS(accounting & finance) or BBA?
  9. What are the career opportunities for an ex-servicemen?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  11. Career opportunities after completing B.Com
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics?
  15. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  16. What can I do after completing BBM course? What are the career opportunities available after completing BBM course?
  17. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc (Chemistry honors)?
  18. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
4th November 2016, 10:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after completing BBA

BEST COURSE FOR YOU AFTER BBA

** CRISIL Certified Analyst Programme

** Executive Program in Applied Finance

** Master of Business Administration

** Master in Retail Management

** Master in Management Studies

** Master in Financial Management
4th November 2016, 10:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

BBA is a three year duration Bachelor's degree course based on the management system. BBA degree facilitates its candidates with managerial abilities by providing a broader perspective of information of every function. It enhances the candidate’s decision-making capability and communication skills. BBA graduates gets direct entry into the corporate world.

Career options that are available after pursuing BBA are as under :-

-Business Consultant

-Business Administration Researcher

-Business Administration Professor

-Finance Managers

-Human Resource Managers

-Information Systems Managers

-Management Accountants

-Production Managers
4th November 2016, 10:07 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration is three years. As per my suggestion MBA is right option for you after completion of Bachelor of Business Administration course.

On the other hand if you want to do after Bachelor of Business Administration then the name of best job type for you are given below.

=> Business Administration Professor

=> Business Administration Researcher

=> Management Accountant

=> Business Consultant

=> Production Manager

=> Finance Manager

=> Human Resource Manager
5th November 2016, 05:25 PM
mani98

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate must complete higher secondary.

Candidate need minimum 40% of marks.

BBA Entrance Exams:

Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (GGSIPU CET)

All India Management Association Undergraduate Aptitude Test (AIMA UGAT)

Joint Management Entrance Test

GITAM University Admission Test

BBA career scope:

Candidate should do MBA after completing BBA.

And do the corporate companies with good pay scale.

BBA Graduate can seeks jobs in below given Industry as Management Trainee

FMGC

Consumer Durable Industry

Marketing Industry

Financial Institutions

Insurance
14th November 2016, 04:13 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I will be completing my graduation with BBA course and after that I want to keep up with my studies. So I want to know about the career opportunities after completing BBA. Please help me so I can choose the right path.
The best option for you after completing your BBA is go for MBA. And do your master's with Business administration. And after your MBA you have to be lots of specialization where you can work with your MBA.
After your MBA you can work here:
1. Marketing MBA
2. MBA HR
3. Accounting MBA
4. Computer System MBA
5. Leadership MBA
6. Human resource MBA
7. Crime justice MBA
8. Global management MBA
9. Health Care Management MBA
10. Entrepreneurship MBA
11. International Business MBA
12. e-Business MBA
13. Project Management MBA
14. Finance MBA
15. Banking Sector
27th September 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Since BBA students are made aware of business issues round the globe, finding a job is very easy. Graduating students get an opportunity to develop their management and operational skills so they can hold posts of mangers in different institutions. Employers look for BBA students for different posts such as operations manager, cost estimator, security officer information, manager for loss prevention besides sales manager. As new businesses open there are lot of opportunities for students who finish their BBA. These posts are expected to rise as the year ends.Quantum university provides specialization in many fields such as finance, HR, retail etc not only this they are known to have the best placements record as they have tie-ups with many prominent companies which visits every year for the placement. Various certifications are done so that students gets the best placement in the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?