22nd August 2013, 04:30 PM
kuldeepag

How to get admission in M.Tech? I am pursuing B.E final year in RGPV university

sir,
I am kuldeep Agrawal pursuing B.E final year from the RGPV university sir, I want to get admission in mining for M.tech in M.p so sir please tell me procedure
how to get admission in m.tech. and sir tell me one thing also if i won't crack the gate exam in 2014 then tell me what is the right for me in your point of view.

thank you
name:-Kuldeep Agrawal

Email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can i change my college within RGPV University?
  2. How can I get admission in M.Tech in mining stream in MP?
  3. Question papers of Mathematics 1st semester MTech in IT RGPV course?
  4. Procedure to get admission in economics department for M.A? I am pursuing B.A final year in Rajasthan University Jaipur
  5. List of engineering colleges in Orissa for doing B.Tech(EEE)? Can I take admission in BPUT(Technical university of Orissa)? I'm a student of 2nd year in B.Tech and just completed 1st year from RGPV(Bhopal)
  6. Admission in SATI Vidisha MP on the basis of GATE score? Is it possible for admission in SGSITS Indore MP?
  7. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  8. Which are the best courses available for me after pursuing B.A final year in Delhi University
  9. Best private university for MCA where I can get admission without entrance exam? I am pursuing BCA final year
  10. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  11. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  12. Can I get 60% in final year? I am pursuing final year -- [New]
  13. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  14. Should I prefer MCA regular or correspondence? I am pursuing BCA final year
  15. Mtech or C-DAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  17. How can I get admission in PG course? I am pursuing b.Tech final semester
  18. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
15th November 2016, 11:13 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech? I am pursuing B.E final year in RGPV university

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology. If you want to pursue Master of Technology from a recognized institute, you will have to crack Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is an online computer based test of three hours.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized university. Final year candidates of bachelor's degree in engineering can also apply for GATE examination.

>>You must work hard to crack GATE examination and get admission in top recognized engineering institutes of India. Second advantage is that you will get stipend for pursuing Master of technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?