25th February 2018, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after MA Economics for experienced IT officer in India and abroad?

I have a Engineering in IT degree and more than 5 years of experience in the same field and about to finish my Master degree in Economics. What can I do with this? What are the career option both nationally and internationally?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  2. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  3. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  4. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  5. Career opportunities for B.F.Sc candidate in India and Abroad? Starting salary for fresher?
  6. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  7. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Business Economics course? -- [New]
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  9. Career opportunities in Abroad after M.Sc in Botany?
  10. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  11. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  12. How to do higher studies in Abroad and make career in Economics?
  13. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  14. Opportunities in India and abroad after B.Tech in Biotech from SRM University?
  15. Career opportunities in private sector other than teaching after completing MA in Economics?
  16. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  17. What are the career scopes for photography in India and abroad?
  18. Various career options for Arts students after 12th? Like Law, Journalism -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?