23rd November 2010, 12:34 PM
rishabhjain

Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?

what scope we have after completing economics honours from Delhi university?
is it worth going for postgraduation outside or complete mba from india as well

Related Questions:
  1. Which is more preferable, either MBA or MS for better future prospective? I'm a B.Tech(CSE) student
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  3. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  5. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  6. How to pursue a career in technical research field in companies? Should I go for MBA in India or should I do MS in mechatronics or robotics in abroad?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  8. What should I do for a better future prospective? I've done B.Com with Honor from Calcutta university and persuading MBA(4th sem) in Finance from IGNOU
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  10. Career opportunities for B.F.Sc candidate in India and Abroad? Starting salary for fresher?
  11. Is it worth to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) final year student? Preferable colleges to study in Abroad?
  12. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  13. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  15. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad? -- [New]
  16. Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospective in becoming a company secretary?
  18. What course to pursue to get job in USA?

10th March 2012, 02:29 PM
vaibhvi

Default Re: Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?

You can do postgraduation and after that if you want to make career in higher education then qualify ugc net exam.And if you like to go administration than you can appear in IES(Indian Economic Services).And if you want to be a manager or want to establish your own business then you shoud do MBA and in my opinion MBA is better than postgraduation

10th March 2012, 02:39 PM
vaibhvi

Default Re: Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?

MBA and M.A. in Economics both can provide you a good career in economics but MBA is better than simply postgraduation in economics but either you do mba or pg in economics you can apply for ugc net exam and if you crack it you can taech in college or university level.And if you like to go for administration then after doing pg in economics you can apply for IES(Indian economic service).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?