13th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

How to do higher studies in Abroad and make career in Economics?

Hi,
I am doing my B.Sc(Economics) and ICWA. I want to do higher studies in Economics in Abroad. Can you please give me a rough idea. I want to make my career in Economics. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  2. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  3. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  4. Is it worth studying M.Sc Economics at Symbiosis School of Economics?
  5. Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career? -- [New]
  6. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  7. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  9. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  11. Is there any scope in B.A? Subjects that I should choose? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  13. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  14. What should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Is it necessary for me to give GRE exam for doing higher studies in abroad if I have completed my studies from University which is IAU affiliated?
  16. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  17. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  18. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?