14th December 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities available for 42 years old Divorcee women?

Nandini is my friend, she is a divorcee she want to survive with growth. So please tell me what are the opportunities for my friend. She is now 42 years running & divorcee women.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities after PG diploma in HR?
  2. Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?
  3. Eligibility to apply in UPSC Indian Engineering Service exam for a Divorcee? -- [New]
  4. Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?
  5. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?
  6. Information about career growth for HR? What are the opportunities available?
  7. List of some career opportunities after completing HSC(science)? Should I try my career in mass media?
  8. What are the career options for BVSc?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  10. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing a course from IMU? Previous few years solved question papers with answers for IMU CET
  12. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  13. What is the age relaxation in government for divorce women?
  14. What are the career opportunities for an ex-servicemen?
  15. Can I continue my studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology? What are the career opportunities after B.Sc?
  16. Career opportunities for a candidate through MFA(Sculpture)?
  17. Career opportunities after B.Tech IT?
  18. Best profession and career opportunities for a 30 years old Graduate female? -- [Most Discussed]
15th December 2017, 07:57 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities available for 42 years old Divorcee women?

There is no dearth of opportunities if any person has will to do something to sustain livelihood. You have not mentioned her academic qualification, so it is very difficult to suggest career options.

Here, some general career opportunities have been discussed:

>>If she is post graduate the she can apply for National Eligibility Test. NET is exam which has no upper age limit for Lectureship. By cracking NET exam and further stages, she can become lecturer in colleges.

>>Other than NET, the government job upper limit is around 35-40 years including relaxation. For all that exams, she will not be eligible.

>>In normal employment opportunities, she can apply for jobs like supervisor in girls hostel, receptionist etc. Here growth is little bit less but salary is handsome.
15th December 2017, 11:25 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that there are some reservation criteria provided by government or organization for divorced women. Candidates get 10 years age relaxation in any job. Every job has different age criteria so it will be beneficial to apply for government jobs.
You can also apply in private schools.

There are various career opportunities in government sector and some of them are as follows:-
Bank
SSC
LIC
Teacher
Professor
Police
Railways
NIACL
IPPB
15th December 2017, 12:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

There are various types of Jobs such as Receptionist, School Teacher or jobs in NGOs. Candidate can apply for few government jobs if she had completed their degree course and have knowledge of computer.

In government jobs, there are some age relaxation for Divorcee Women but the relaxation is different for every different government bodies, like in Police line there is age relaxation of 10 years for divorcee women.

Candidate can also try their luck in this line because in every state there is a special women police station is opening and provide various vacancies and opportunities for women to prove themselves.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?