12th November 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology? What are the career opportunities after B.Sc?

Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Sc Microbiology before 18 years so I want to know can I continue my studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology? What are the career opportunities after B.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best career options after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  2. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.SC in Microbiology? What jobs can I get after completing the course?
  4. What are the career opportunities after completing BSc Computers? What are the courses provided by CDAC for BSc students?
  5. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology?
  6. How can I pursue Food Microbiology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  8. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue? -- [New]
  10. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  11. What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Microbiology)? Career opportunities of this course?
  12. How to join MSc Microbiology after completing BSc?
  13. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  14. What is BSc microbiology? What is the scope and career in BSc Microbiology
  15. What should I do after completing BSc Microbiology(Botany)?
  16. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  17. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
1st February 2017, 03:03 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I continue my studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology? What are the career opportunities after B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my B.Sc Microbiology before 18 years so I want to know can I continue my studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology? What are the career opportunities after B.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can continue your studies after 18 years of completing B.Sc Microbiology. There are various courses available to study after B.Sc like M.Sc or MA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management or MBA or Diploma in Hotel Management or B.Ed etc. The B.Ed course is useful, if you are interested in teaching profession. You can study MBA to pursue your career in the management field. There are various specializations available in the MBA like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Retail, Operations etc. You can pursue the courses through distance mode, so that your present employment will not be disturbed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?