5th December 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Computer Science and now I wish to pursue a course that has the best career opportunities. I want to know which course should I pursue other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
15th March 2017, 03:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course?

As you have done 10+2 with computer science, computer science engineering will be the best option. But as you are not interested in engineering, you can select any of given below courses:

>>Bachelor of Computer Applications.

>>Bachelor of Science in desired discipline.

>>Bachelor of Business Administration.

>>PGDCA.

>>CCNA or Tally course.

>>Hotel Management course.

>>Aviation course.

Delhi university will be the best option for Bachelor's degree. Admission is done on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2. You can apply for 2017 UG admissions at http://www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?