3rd November 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?

Hello Sir, I had completed 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Maths securing 50% marks and I have also completed Diploma in OT technology of 2 years. I want to know what are the career opportunities after such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  4. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after 5 years of completing class 12th scoring 90% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery?
  8. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  11. Career opportunities after completing 12th (PCMB) with Biology as main subject
  12. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  13. Career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks
  14. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  15. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to appear for IIT exam after completing class 12th with 60% marks?
  17. Career Opportunities for 12th Class Mathematics candidates
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
6th November 2016, 11:30 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Career opportunities after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 50% marks and Diploma in OT of 2 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I had completed 12th with Physics , Chemistry and Maths securing 50% marks and I have also completed Diploma in OT technology of 2 years. I want to know what are the career opportunities after such criteria?

After completing your 12th with the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, You can join the following streams.

^ You can join the government sector.
^ You can join the private sector.

In government sector there are following type of exams.

^ NDA
^ IFS
^ AFCAT
^ SSC
^ Bank exam.
^ Indian Railways

there are lots of job opportunities in many sectors. You need to crack any competitive exam. If you crack any exam from the above, then you will get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?