19th January 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Career in Life Science research? Which institute to opt for?

i'm an applied science phd in allied health science.
I want pursue a career in life science research and want to know which Indian Institutes should i opt for.
also please guide me, if i need to qualify any specific entrance exam for Research course.

27th January 2014, 07:04 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Career in Life Science research? Which institute to opt for?

Good scope for the Life Science research students,because it is moving at a rapid pace.Even it expanding into the New areas and expanding areas.You have a good choice of a number of paths.

You can opt for the Dr.Reddy’s Life sciences institute.Institute of Life Sciences will provide the students with good number of opportunities for original research in modern biology and chemistry as well.

It provides the cross-disciplinary education in specific areas of chemistry and Biology and to develop capability in true interdisciplinary research.

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research,Mohali offering research in the given field.The Academic activity is interdisciplinary in nature,with a focus on the basic sciences.The emphasis is on expanding the frontiers of knowledge while focusing on the fundamentals of science.

The major thrust areas are :
Chemical Sciences
Physical Sciences
Mathematics
LIFE SCIENCES
Computer Science
Environment
Material Science & Earth system science and more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?