23rd January 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?

respected sir/madam,
i would like to do m.b.a in pondicherry university. but, i didnt attain the CAT exam. But i got a 71%(only in four semester) in my U.G.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?
  2. MBA in pondicherry university without CAT exam?
  3. Can I get MBA in Pondicherry University under Pondicherry Quota after scoring 9.7% CAT score?
  4. What is the procedure for joining Pondicherry University for MBA?
  5. How to apply for MBA (Banking Technology) in Pondicherry University after B.Tech without giving CAT exam?
  6. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  7. Can i get admission into Pondicherry University or any other college through my CAT score?
  8. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
  9. How to do MBA without CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  11. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  12. How much CAT percentile is needed to get admission in Pondicherry University?
  13. When is the next exam for CAT in Pondicherry University? What is the date of application form for CAT?
  14. Percentage to be scored to get in CAT for admission in Pondicherry University?
  15. How can we apply for MBA program in Pondicherry University?
  16. What's the fee structure for MBA course through correspondence in Pondicherry university?
  17. How to join Pondicherry University for MBA course? Important dates for the exam? Final date of submission for the entrance test?
  18. How may I get model question papers of MBA entrance exam for Pondicherry university?
10th April 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?

HOW TO APPLY FOR ENTRANCE
20th March 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in Pondicherry university without attending the CAT exam and clearing UG with 71%?

can I get MBA in pondicherry university under pondicherry Quota after scoring 29.6% CAT exam?
21st May 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for MBA (banking technology) in Pondicherry university after BCOM without giving cat exam?
21st May 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for MBA (banking technology) in Pondicherry university after BCOM without giving cat exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?