28th January 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to get a seat through EAMCET? I am studying inter with Maths, Physics and Chemistry

im studying inter with maths,physics,chemistry in sri chaitanya college,tirupati.i want to do aeronautical engineering. is there any scope to get seat through eamcet? for that wt i have to do now

16th February 2012, 10:24 PM
ksvjohn

Default Re: Is there any scope to get a seat through EAMCET? I am studying inter with Maths, Physics and Chemistry

yes, you can get a seat in aeronautical engineering by giving your eamcet exam conducted every year in the month of may. for that you require a rank in the eamcet exam of less than 15000
4th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any scope to get a seat through EAMCET? I am studying inter with Maths, Physics and Chemistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im studying inter with maths,physics,chemistry in sri chaitanya college,tirupati.i want to do aeronautical engineering. is there any scope to get seat through eamcet? for that wt i have to do now
you can write eamcet apply for eamcet exam through online and sure you will get seat
23rd February 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can u please give some tips about how to study to get good rank in eamcet
14th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can u please give some tips about how to study to get good rank in eamcet

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/there-any-scope-get-seat-through-eamcet-i-am-studying-inter-maths-physics-chemistry-78412.html#ixzz2qNI1L5cd
21st May 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

how many marks to get in eamcet to get a seat in ou hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?