31st October 2016, 11:38 AM
Gomini

Career options after completing class 10th

Hello Sir, I am really worried about my future as I don't know what stream I should opt for next. I am in 10th now and I seriously have no clue about my higher studies. My parents and my ultimate dream is to become an IAS officer. I want you to help me with this problem. As of now I have just stared with my 10th std second term portions.
Regards,
Gomini

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get seat in Hyderabad having secured a rank of 2655 in PGCET in EEE stream?
  2. Career options after completing class 10th
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th with 9.2 CGPA?
  4. Career Options after completion of 10th Class with 85% of marks?
  5. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  6. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  8. What are the career opportunities after completing class 10th (Correspondence) at the age of twenty four years?
  9. Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?
  10. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  11. Can I join Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  12. Which stream should I choose after completing class 10th scoring 88% marks? Will Commerce be a good career choice? -- [New]
  13. What are the career options available after completing PG with Chemistry? What would be the best option for me?
  14. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  15. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  16. What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th that has the best career scope? Can I prepare for Group 1 exam?
  18. What Career options do i have after completing my 10th with 68%?
2nd November 2016, 12:31 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career options after completing class 10th

After 10th a right option to join 12th . The streams available in 12th are.

Science

Arts

Commerce

The selection of the stream is depends upon the students grade marks & interest in the subject.

After +2 you can complete your graduation degree & go to higher studies or join the post graduation courses.

Career options after 10th are

ITI

Indian Railway

Indian Navy

Indian Police Force

Diploma course

Primary teacher training course, CT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?