26th February 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th that has the best career scope? Can I prepare for Group 1 exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want prepare for Group 1 exam so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 10th that has the best career scope? Can I prepare for Group 1 exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 10th? Can I pursue Graphic Designing or Animation?
  2. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  3. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  4. What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue a Career in English Language after completing class 10th? Which course should I pursue in English stream?
  6. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  7. Can I pursue BPO course after completing class 10th? Is it a good Career choice to pursue BPO course?
  8. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  9. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  10. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  11. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  14. Which course should I pursue after completing B.SC for a good career scope?
  15. Which group should I choose in class 11th which has the best career scope?
  16. Which group should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  17. What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
27th February 2017, 08:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th that has the best career scope? Can I prepare for Group 1 exam?

There are following streams from which you can select any stream:

>>Science stream with either PCB group or PCM group.

>>Commerce stream.

>>Arts Stream.

After 10+2, there are numerous streams from which you can select any stream as per your interest. You can select engineering or medical course or bachelor's degree in any discipline or architecture course or hotel management course etc.

The eligibility criteria for Group I exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. You can apply for the Group I exams after finishing bachelor's degree or in final year of graduation. The minimum age limit is 21 years for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?