23rd February 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Exams can I give after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

just say me what kind of exam should be given after btech biotech?

Related Questions:
  1. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  2. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  3. Which exams are available after B.Tech? What is the scope of MBA?
  4. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  6. What kind of Competitive Exams I can give after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  7. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. What kind of Bank Exams should I give after completion of 12th class?
  9. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  10. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  11. What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?
  12. What is the exact difference between M.Tech and Ph.D Biotechnology? What kind of work one has to do after completion of the course?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  14. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  15. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing M.Tech Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology in Coimbatore?
  17. How to do higher studies in biotechnology? I want to do Ph.D in it
  18. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
7th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Exams can I give after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

hi friend,

After b tech bio technology , you can
join the following compitive exam:

ALL INDIA BIOTECH ASSOCIATION (AIBA)
Biotech Consortium India Limited
Brain Wave Bioinformatics Ltd,
ChennaiAristo Pharmaceuticals Ltd.,
Mumbai
Catalyst Pharma Consulting , Mumbai Excel Industries Limited, Mumbai Hi Tech Bio Laboratories, Pune

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?