13th November 2010, 02:59 PM
karhik.s.k

Opportunities after B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)

What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering rather than the doing M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me to get good Job Opportunities?
  2. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  4. Which course other than Engineering has the best career opportunities? How can I apply for the course? -- [New]
  5. Career opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  6. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  7. What are the educational opportunities after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fees?
  8. what are the opportunities available for Mechanical engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
  10. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  12. For which post am I eligible after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  13. Details about the BSNL and the job opportunities?
  14. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which company offers job after final year B.Tech?
  16. Preferred subjects in Engineering for girls between Biotechnology and Biomedical Engineering and job opportunities in Kerala with high salary?
  17. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  18. What are the job opportunities in various engineering streams?
16th November 2010, 05:19 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Opportunities after B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering)

Hello Friend,
As Agriculture Engineering covers different aspects of the agriculture and things related to it,there is a vast scope for it.
It generally covers designing and manufacturing of agricultural machinery,drainage,agricultural sciences,effective irrigation practices,dairy engineering and land resourse planning and many more others.

So,there is a good scope for this field.Opportunities are available in govt.sectors like irrigation,agricultural,dairy departments and food corporation.There are also opportunities in financial institutions and banks providing finance to agricultural sectors.
There are jobs in sales and marketing amd servicing of agricultural equipments.

NGOs too provides oppotunities for this field.Agricultural Engineers can work as engineers ,designers and technical officers.There are lots of private sector companies involved in the of designing agro-industrial corporations and manufacturing agricultural machinery.

So,even without Mtech you will have enormous opportunities just after your BTech in Agricultural Engineering.
17th November 2010, 06:47 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is your choice to decide which courses to pursue. If you complete M.Tech you will be eligible for research or teaching field. If you want to make a career with B.Tech then you can join any organisation in this field. Also another option available is to pursue MBA degree.
17th November 2010, 01:36 PM
waruf

I cant understand your question? Do you ask for job opportunities or about higher studies in some other field related to Agriculture.
Anyway, there are many projects done to improve the agricultural methods. You have to regularly see the newspapers to find out whether you can get some places. You don't worry about jobs. you'll surely get them. The only thing is you have to try for them. Having a B.Tech in Agriculture will surely earn you a job. I don't whether you have placement cell in your institution. Better contact them.
If you would like to go to some other fields for higher education, then you need not worry. You can choose any field relating to BIO and you can continue with it.

Best of Luck!!!
19th November 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

govt job opportunities after b.tech
28th November 2010, 12:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by karhik.s.k View Post
What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering rather than the doing M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering?
As an agricultural engineer, you will find jobs in irrigation and agricultural department, Dairy Department etc. The Food Corporation on India also recruits candidates from B.Tech in agricultural engineering. With this qualification it is easy to find jobs in financial institutions and banks etc. In the private sector job opportunities are available in agro-industrial corporations and manufacturing sectors like agricultural machinery. NGO’s also offers various jobs for agricultural engineers. Students will be posted as assistant engineers, designers and technical officers in most of these institutes.
21st January 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how i can select in irrigation
23rd January 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs in bihar related to agriculture engineering?
19th February 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am complated 12th
mpc i want study aggriculture engneering pleace help me
2nd March 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

after completion of b.tech in computer science and engineering department ,,,,,,,,,, I want 2 gain a job in agriculture department .................is there a way 2 get the job regarding 2 agriculture department....wt are the courses i have 2 do,,,,,,,,,plz send me information.........from bala...........my mail address is [email protected]
8th March 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend!

How can i get government jobs.
13th March 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

dear friend as have completed B Tech in agricultural engineering and i have experience in sprikel design in netafim irrigation, if u know any opening related to my graduation plz send link to Email. [email protected]
14th March 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hai
what type of jobs available for Btech computer student in agriculture department
10th April 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in kerala for a Btec Agricultural engineering graduate?
13th April 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do job after b.tech.(agril.engg.)with nice salary in Maharashtra.but how can i find it ?I want to do jobs in agriculture processing,soil &water cons.irrigation, food processing etc.please help me.
23rd April 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

B.TEch in agriculture engineering OR B.TEch in diary.which would be better? How can i pursue agriculture engr. If completed in 12th from cbse
25th April 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

there is no vacancy in agricultural and irrigation department itself in recent condition for an agril. engineer , they need engineers with core field like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, electronics. we have min. and limited scopes......... thats threatend me what'll be our future if we need a govt job(i.e. so be aware of choosing Agricultural Engg)........
28th April 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i am complete B Tech (Agri Engg) i want career in bankimg it is good or thta is wrong way?
18th May 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

how many vacancy in agriculture department officer
22nd May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

There are lot of Jobs fro agriculture graduates for information visit www.agrijobs.co.in
26th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Could I got direct admission in any college of Agricultural Engineering.
31st May 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

plz some body suggest me which branch is having gd scope, agriculture engg or agriculture marketing & coop.
11th June 2011, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a agril engg i want placement in banglore
11th June 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is admission criterion and which colleges do have this course and what is the duration of course
13th June 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

which is the benifit of B-tech aggriculture Engg regarding with mpsc/upsc ???? replay me immediately.......
14th June 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.tech In Farm power and machinery now doing RA in CRIDA hyd. I want to join in Technical post plz help
17th June 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

i completed M.tech in farm Machinery and power. Now i am doing job as Asstt Professor in private college. I want to do job in the company so i can furnish my knowledge so plz help in searching the job also guide me .
17th June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

do not tell lie .,please provide me exact inforation about ag. engg.
20th June 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the packages being offered to the fresher b.tech engineers in agricuture engineering
24th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech. agri. karne ke bad kaun sa oportunity hai aur kintna generaly salary milta hai.
29th June 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

i hav compleleted my bachelor degree in agricultural engg. n now my querry is that am i eligible in forest department and agriculture department in govt. sector....???
30th June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

scope & selery in the field of ag.in INDIA
1st July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th sci pass with pcm
b.tech kesha he ple. Help me
12th July 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in agricultural engineering, and now pursuing PGDABM (Post Graduate Diploma in Agri Business Management), is there any job oppurtunity in financial institutions plz suggest me. ([email protected])
13th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i hav done poly in agri now wanna do btech in agri will i get admn in 1or2 yr nd which clg z bst in north side of india nd opp aftr dng btech in agri. Ma email add is([email protected])?waiting 4 ur rply
31st July 2011, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
It is your choice to decide which courses to pursue. If you complete M.Tech you will be eligible for research or teaching field. If you want to make a career with B.Tech then you can join any organisation in this field. Also another option available is to pursue MBA degree.
after m.tech is there any job opportunity?
31st July 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

after b.tech which decision is preferable?
6th August 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF COLLEGE M.TECH. AFTER B.TECH. AG.
6th August 2011, 04:03 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Agriculture engineering is a stream which has more scope in public sectors...

They get jobs in fields like Central and state Government of agriculture and agriculture engineering, agro industry, minor irrigation corporation, Food corporation of India, National Seed Corporation of India, National Diary Development Board, Agriculture Research Organization, Agriculture university, Diary and food industries, Nationalized Bank, Agriculture machinery manufacturing organization, tea gardens etc.

Some of the employment areas for agriculture engineer are:

*Government Sector including the railways, municipal corporations, telecommunications departments etc.
*Public Sector organisations,
*Private companies,
*As commissioned officers in the defence services,
*Research organisations and laboratories,
*As technical experts on engineering projects in banks and financial corporations,
*Agriculture unit / company,
*Consultancy.
6th August 2011, 04:20 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

They get jobs in fields like Central and state Government of agriculture and agriculture engineering, agro industry, minor irrigation corporation, Food corporation of India, National Seed Corporation of India, National Diary Development Board, Agriculture Research Organization, Agriculture university, Diary and food industries, Nationalized Bank, Agriculture machinery manufacturing organization, tea gardens etc.

*Government Sector including the railways, municipal corporations, telecommunications departments etc.
*Private companies,
*As technical experts on engineering projects in banks and financial corporations,
*Consultancy.
9th August 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi i have done Bsc agriculture , Msc in plant physiology, Phd in plant physiology , i want to know about jobs for me in goverment sector in maharashtra
15th August 2011, 10:40 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,
As Agriculture Engineering covers different aspects of the agriculture and things related to it,there is a vast scope for it.
It generally covers designing and manufacturing of agricultural machinery,drainage,agricultural sciences,effective irrigation practices,dairy engineering and land resourse planning and many more others.

So,there is a good scope for this field.Opportunities are available in govt.sectors like irrigation,agricultural,dairy departments and food corporation.There are also opportunities in financial institutions and banks providing finance to agricultural sectors.
There are jobs in sales and marketing amd servicing of agricultural equipments.

NGOs too provides oppotunities for this field.Agricultural Engineers can work as engineers ,designers and technical officers.There are lots of private sector companies involved in the of designing agro-industrial corporations and manufacturing agricultural machinery.

So,even without Mtech you will have enormous opportunities just after your BTech in Agricultural Engineering.

Thanks
15th August 2011, 10:41 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

*Private companies,
*Consultancy.

Thanks
26th August 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

how much salry .
8th October 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Plz if one wants to establish an agric post harvest company,what are the things needed to put up such a company in West-Africa?Thanx
12th October 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav compleleted my bachelor degree in agricultural engg. n now my querry is that am i eligible in forest department and agriculture department in govt. sector....???
Yes you are eligible for Indian Forest service and Agricultural dept in GOI.
19th October 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that after the M.Tech. soil water engg. which type of opportunistic for us
20th October 2011, 01:40 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Opportunities after B.Tech :

Private sector :
1.TCS
2.CTS
3.HCL
4.SATYAM
5.IBM

Govt. sector :
1.BHEL
2.SAIL
3.ISRO
4.DRDO
5.BSNL JTO

Banking sector :
1.SBI
2.UBI
3.ICICI
4.BANK OF BORODA
5.RBI

Others :
1.TECH SUPPORT
2.CALL CENTER
3.PRODUCT SELLING
5th November 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M tech in soil and water engg with first class. which kind of govt jobs opartunity is available to me.
4th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

please give me informetion about GATE examinetion in BTech(AE)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?