4th July 2010, 11:10 PM
Aastha Mehta

Which career options are available for me if I have good debating skills and excellent English?

hi i m a student of class 11....i m still confused bout my career i mean in which line should i go i done even huv d much knowledge bout d career options.i m huving gud debating n eng excent too plz tel me wat 2 do/

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job options in English Language? I have done B.Tech in computers
  2. What are the carer options for those who have good communication skils
  3. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  4. What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?
  5. What are the career prospects of a News Reader in Journalism field?
  6. How to improve spoken English as an engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career options which is related to oratory skills after 12th PCM? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Air Hostess Training for 9th standard student?
  9. Career options if I am good at english?
  10. Job vacancies for B.Ed teachers in Navi Mumbai?
  11. What are the career options for me after graduation? I am a student of B.A English Honors
  12. M.Sc(CS) or MBA: better choice after B.Sc?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after studying chemical engineering 3rd year
  14. How can I become a finance manager after studying MBA
  15. How can I improve my communication skills in English?
  16. Should I start my career as an English trainer? List of the institutes providing professional training to become english trainer? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  17. What else should I do to improve my English for CAT Exam being a candidate of going through News papers? List of good Books or Novels to improve English?
  18. What specialization should I choose for MBA IT, MBA Operation or MBA system?
26th May 2011, 03:14 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Which career options are available for me if I have good debating skills and excellent English?

Hi Aastha,

You have debating skill so you can take LLB or Social work.

You have also excellent English language so you can become a counselor or Teacher or Journalist.

But your interest is most important. So better you select your career.

Best wishes.
27th May 2011, 10:55 PM
lonely x2

Default Re: Which career options are available for me if I have good debating skills and excellent English?

dear aastha,
the need of debating skills and excellent english in every job is in vogue...it is an added advantage to every job. but i'd like to suggest you, the career in law field, in marketing are best option for you. particularly law field, which is interdisciplinary field even one can call it neverdying field. it produces ample of job opportunities in high profile area.
So, choose wisely..wish u best luck ....
14th June 2011, 06:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As a potential candidate, you can pursue jobs in various demanding professions. If you have debating skills the Law is a good option. Good communication skill is required for almost all professions. Marketing is also a good career option for you. More over, if you have a good flair in creative writing also, then Journalism is also an excellent choice for you.
11th August 2011, 01:46 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...i think you should concentrate on completing your 12th class with good marks that should be the prime target for you right now ,as you are good in english and debate skills i think you should not go for the traditional career options ,you should try the various other career options like the hospitality sector were there will be ample use of your english language and the pay also is very good in this sector,
other than the hospitality sector you can also think of the media or news correspondence/reporter jobs were the demand for the people with good english speaking skills is just too great and the pay is also good here too,
you may also try the teaching field by takings ba arts and literature as one of the subjecst nad doing ma course in that way you will be able to teach your english knowledge to various other people students ,
you can also join some english speaking coaching centre as an teacher and teach various people english ,its quite an flourishing bussiness in the second tyre ciities
4th December 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

hi , i am about to complete my graduation with bachelor of computers application, but rather than computer subjects i am moreover interested in management subjects like hr,bc,ppm, and also like participating in debuts,elucation and topics of communication. Now its time to give enterance so i am confused ,i want to persue my further education in respect to management and communication field . So please do guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?