16th December 2012, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What are the various career options after B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh

what are the various career options after b.com..???
which are the good colleges in chandigarh, mohali, punchkula, delhi, bangalore,shimla and rajasthan accepting mat,met,hpcmat and rmat scores respectively???

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.Com II? List of good colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  3. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  4. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  5. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the career options available to a B.Com graduate?
  7. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  8. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  9. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year in the colleges of Chandigarh -- [New]
  11. List of good institutes where I can make my career as News Reader/Anchor? What is the scope in it?
  12. What are the best career options to get a good job with higher salary
  13. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  14. List of career options available for a B.A(Hons) graduate in English? What's the entrance and registration date for the same?
  15. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. Which is the best course after 12th commerce?
  18. What are the career options for me having completed B.Com course with 49% and working for BPO?
4th September 2015, 03:50 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various career options after B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh

There are so many options, decide what field you know you would like to choose, and then plan a course selection.

After completing B. Com there are a number of options available to you.

You can pursue an MBA specializing in -

- marketing,

- retail management,

- finance,

- human resource management,

- IT,

- banking,

- insurance,

- international business and operations management.

You can also options for a professional course like CA.

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India regulates the profession of Chartered Accountants.

The course involves Professional Competence Course, articled/audit training, information technology training and final examination.

Another option after B com is to pursue CFA.

The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India, Tripura offers CFA course.

The course focuses on areas of financial markets, financial analysis, valuation of assets, portfolio management, mutual and other funds and professional ethics.

You can also pursue a ICWA or a course on Company Secretary.

Other than these you can go in for Masters in Finance & Control or M Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?