22nd May 2011, 08:48 PM
Raaaaa

Career options available in Bank for MSc Maths Correspondence Students?

What are the carrier options in Bank for M.Sc maths correspondence students?

Related Questions:
  1. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  2. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  3. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  4. Career options other than teaching after doing MSc, M.Phil in Maths which fetch same or better salary?
  5. Career options for students with PCB after 12th apart from MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  7. What are the careers in the field of science? I am a 11th student
  8. Can I do B.Ed after BSc IT? What are the possibilities for B.Ed?
  9. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  10. Can I do MSc in clinical research by correspondence? What are the career options after BSc Optometry?
  11. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  12. Can I write medical entrance exam after completing 12th with 941?
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  14. Am i eligible for MA in Economics(Correspondence) after B.Com for better options in teaching? Which universities in Punjab provide correspondence options?
  15. What are the career options in bank sector?
  16. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  17. Best courses for Girls after 12th Commerce without maths -- [New]
  18. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
8th September 2011, 04:29 PM

Default Re: Career options available in Bank for MSc Maths Correspondence Students?

hi...

The eligibility for the bank exam is 50% in UG or PG. So you can apply for the Bank exams. Now the Nationalised bank exam is announced. They are planned to conduct the exam on nov 27. The last date is sep 24.. 19 nationalised banks are conducting the exams. if you clear the exam, then you can get an appointment from any one of the 19 nationalised bank.......

all the best......
20th June 2013, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options available in Bank for MSc Maths Correspondence Students?

how much salary i would get if i decided to do job in bank after msc maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?