20th July 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Career options other than teaching after doing MSc, M.Phil in Maths which fetch same or better salary?

i have done msc,mphil in maths what are the career options other thn teaching that fetch good salary

Related Questions:
  1. Career options available for me other than teaching? I am doing BSc Maths Honors
  2. What are the career options for me except teaching after Graduation in Bio subjects?
  3. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  4. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  5. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the qualifications of MSc Maths and PGDCA? I am interested in a teaching job
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing distance course in M.Phil Maths?
  8. What are the different career options available in the teaching stream after clearing NET exam? What is the salary structure? Minimum percentage needed?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after BSc IT? What are the possibilities for B.Ed?
  10. Different career options in Teaching stream after clearing the NET exam? Minimum percentage of marks needed and salary package? Is it possible to teach in Degree College?
  11. What are the further studies options after Diploma in Electrical Engineering other than B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  13. How to pursue a career in teaching field after doing B.Com? Can I take Maths for teaching
  14. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  15. Career options in History except Teaching?
  16. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
  17. Career options available in Teaching and higher studies in a small city of Haryan?
  18. Career options in environmental engineering? What is the salary offered?
13th October 2011, 05:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options other than teaching after doing MSc, M.Phil in Maths which fetch same or better salary?

After doing post graduation in mathematics, you can apply to the Indian statistical institute. You can also apply for jobs in the insurance sector. There is need of experts in ISRO, DRDO too. You can also become an economist if you desire.
6th January 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career options other than teaching after doing MSc, M.Phil in Maths which fetch same or better salary?

i have done m.sc.(maths) ,b.ed.,m.phil.( maths) searching govt.job give me guideline
16th February 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs offered to a msc mphil graduate in maths
22nd September 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified m.sc. in maths but still not have good job other than teaching ,give me suggetion to get a good job in good sector where i can get increment
25th November 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i hve done m.sc zoology and b.ed..i m cnfusd rgrdng what option should i choose-its good to m.ed or m.phil in zoology..
plzzz gve me advce
3rd March 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an M.Tech in Energy Science from Jadavpur University. Since there is no energy science in NET etc. I would like to sit the examination as General Engineering Student. Other than teaching what are the options available if qualified ?
27th September 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am an M.Sc,M.Phil maths graduate .But i am a housewife and a mom of two kids.Nowadays i am interested to do a job but the age andexperiance is problem.Now i got a job or not?
28th September 2015, 04:40 PM
JSD.

It is good that you have done the master degree as MSC and M.phill. Generally after completing this type of degree, aspirant go for the P.hd and later it meets the teaching section jobs.

As you are telling that you are not interested in the teaching line so you can go for the technical line by doing the M.tech course.

For getting the admission in good and reputed M.tech colleges , you have to appear in the GATE exam.This exam is conducted by the IIT for the admission in top rated IITs NITs and other colleges for the M.tech course.

The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in engineering stream or master degree in science stream. That is the appearing aspirant must have a B.E./B.tech or M.sc degree to be eligible for this exam.

Since you have done your Master in MSc so definitely you can go for the Technical sectior by doing the M.tech course.
15th February 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing in m.sc mathematics 2 year. I want a job other than teaching but in education dept to improve the situation of other who don't get study, what will I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?