13th August 2012, 08:11 PM
keerthanaponni

Can I write medical entrance exam after completing 12th with 941?

i have completed 12th and i have scored 941.now ihave joined bsc.microbiology can i write medical entrance exam after my degree or can i write in the middle can i get in chennai.what should i do for becoming a doctor in a good field. please guide me a good way.......

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam to write for All India Medical Entrance exam?
  2. Am i eligible to write Medical entrance exam of Karnataka after pursuing 12th in BIPC at Sri Chaitanya Junior College?
  3. Date of 12th board exam? Is it necessary to write exam to get into medicine?
  4. Medical entrance exam for B-pharm student after completing B-pharm graduation?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS? When it will be conducted? -- [New]
  6. How to get a job in Army, Navy or Air Force?
  7. How to join Indian Army after 10th? Does height matter in becoming an Army Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to join Indian Army as an Officer? What are the physical tests to be passed in Army?
  9. What can I do after completing 12th? Which are the different courses?
  10. Can I appear for AIMS entrance exam after completing 12th in Non Medical?
  11. How can I write a medical entrance exam after studying 12th science batch
  12. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  13. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  14. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  15. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  16. Do I have to write any Entrance Exam to join Graduation in Chemistry in Kerala after completion of 12th Class?
  17. What is the eligibility to study B.Pharm course? Where to get the application form?
  18. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
11th December 2012, 12:00 PM
littleheart2012

Default Re: Can I write medical entrance exam after completing 12th with 941?

Deciding upon the right career after Class 12 can be quite tricky for both students and their parents. Should I continue with Science and opt for a B.Sc. degree or should I switch to Commerce? Should I opt for a three year regular course or should I go for a correspondence degree and opt for professional careers like CA, CS or Journalism? If you have scored less than your expectations in Class 12 boards, there is no need for panic or stress. There are options for all and options probably you haven't even thought of exploring.

Due to peer pressure, students end up taking wrong decisions in their careers and get into a field of study which does not really interest them and hence, they are not really able to achieve the heights in their careers which their parents dream for them or what they are actually capable of.

Students are advised to go through all the options mentioned below thoroughly before making a career decision. A little extra time that you spend here may help you go a long way in your career.
12th March 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write medical entrance exam after completing 12th with 941?

sir/ madam
please give me the list of entrance exams for medical line after 12th from UP Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?