31st August 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Which competitive exam should I give to get a government job?

I m studying diploma, and i m nw at final year, so which competetive exam should i capable to give?

Related Questions:
  1. Which competitive exam should I give to get a government job?
  2. Best competitive books for government jobs?
  3. How to give competitive entrance exams for government jobs?
  4. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  5. Government job in Pune for girl after B.E.? Which entrance exam to give?
  6. Can I get job in Foreign countries after B.Sc Biotechnology? Which competitive exams to give? -- [New]
  7. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  8. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  9. Is it necessary for a person to qualify B.Ed to get a government job after BSc Maths? Age requirement for ladies in government job? Which entrance exams to give?
  10. Is age limit of 21 compulsory for a government job?
  11. Which exams should I give to get a government job after doing BSc computer science?
  12. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  13. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  14. List of competitive exams after B.Com and M.Com to become a lecturer in private or government college?
  15. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  16. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  18. How to get a government job after completing B.Com Hons? Which books should I follow as my maths is very weak
15th July 2015, 11:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which competitive exam should I give to get a government job?

Since diploma course is equivalent to higher secondary degree so you are eligible for the jobs which are provided on the basis of same degree.

Few of the most job oriented options available for you at this level of your academics are as :-

In defense field for which you will have to clear the NDA examination.

In railways for which you will have to clear the SCRA examination.

For administrative jobs at clecial job, you will have to clear the SSC examination.

There are much more options for you in the banking field, administrative field, defense field. teaching field, etc. once you complete your graduation course after completing your diploma.

For more information regarding the above examinations you can log on to their official link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?