1st August 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?

what a person should do after 12th science if he/she got 70%marks in 10th from ICSE Board

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  2. Should I opt for Science in 12th ISC if secured 50% in 10th ICSE?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th ISC Science if secured 65% in 10th ICSE?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among ISC and CBSE to study Higher Secondary Science if secured 75% in 10th ICSE?
  5. Possibility to reappear if secured 47% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  6. Arts or Science, what should I choose if secured 92.56% in 10th ICSE?
  7. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 11th Science of ISC Board if secured 44% in Science and 60.5% in 10th ICSE?
  9. Should I study Commerce in ISC if secured 58.6% in 10th ICSE Science?
  10. Is there any chance to get above 90% in Board exam if secured above 85% in 10th ICSE Selection exam?
  11. What should I do after completing 10th board in ICSE between 11th and 12th from same board or go for Inter?
  12. Can I get admission in IGCSE Board if completed 10th ICSE? Subjects enlisted to study in 12th Science of IGCSE? -- [New]
  13. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  14. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 90.6% in 10th ICSE?
  15. Which is better profession for a candidate who has secured 56% in 10th ICSE?
  16. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam?
  17. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
1st August 2011, 03:53 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?

Most percentage of students thinks for engineering as their career options after taking science. Few of the engineering courses after 12th are Mechanical Engineering, Electronic engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic and communication, Medical courses, Teaching courses, B.E etc. There are lots of good career options and high paying jobs available after these courses. If you done your engineering from IITs, NITs or from other top engineering colleges than the changes are more to get you placed in big companies and MNCs from campus recruitment.

Computer course BCA and MCA are the most suitable courses if you want to make you career especially in computer field. In BCA and MCA you will learn the basic and advance programming languages, computer concepts, theory of computers etc. You will be finally achieved degree of Master in computer application. There are various universities like IGNOU, Delhi University, Sikkim Manipal University, Symboisys etc which provides these courses. know more about courses after science.Best of luck....
1st August 2011, 04:47 PM
javaraj5

Default Re: What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?

friend therebr now acouses available you can do engineering by iit or aieee or state entrance exam he yo are interested in computers yo can do bca you can do b.sc and many more things like nda or hotel management best of luck hope i was helpfull
1st August 2011, 06:26 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?

very good.there are two way ,one you may go for higher study and second is you may search for a job.if you are going for higher study ,there are lots of course available like Bsc,BTECH,BE,MBBS etc.but your potion is job then also no problem,there are lots of job in government sector.for that you have to watch employment news or visit www.sarkari naukari.com.
2nd August 2011, 01:23 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what a person should do after 12th science if he/she got 70%marks in 10th from ICSE Board
see dear..
it depende on your interest what to do if you want to become an engineer then choose science stream and if you want to become a manager a charted accounter then choose commerce stream and if you want to become a lawyer then go with arts............

according to your marks i still suggest you to choose science stream and go for engineering..........because your marks are good engineering students have these spirits ............
2nd August 2011, 01:35 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
What to do after completing 12th Science ?

Career option is the one of the best thing of the human life. After completing 12th most of the student confused that what i do ? So, i advise you to choose any field according to your interest not by parents or other interest. It is your own career so take any decision by self. you not mention in the question that in the 12th classwhat you take as the main subject PCM or PCB.

If you done 12th class with physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM) as the main subject then engineering is the best option for you. Most of the student of this stream goes into the engineering field. If your aim is to become an engineer then this field is the best for you. For admission in the engineering course you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination. The some famous entrance examination is IIT JEE, AIEEE, Wbjee, ORJEE....and many other.

If you done 12th class with physics, chemistry and Biology (PCB) then medical field is the best option for you. For admission in the MBBS course you need to appear in the entrance examination like AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER.....and many other. If your aim is to become a doctor then this field is the best option for you.

If you not interested in the field of engineering and medical then you have also many other option to improve your career like BBA, BCA, BMS, CS, B.Sc...etc. Now totally depend on you in which course you want to go. In which field your interest is more then you can take admission in those field. Before choosing any field think twice on that.

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd August 2011, 01:49 AM
genius_911

You should do that what you wish.. like it totally depends on your area of interest.. if you had opted maths then definitely yiu should try for the IIT-JEE, AIEEE exams.. since you have been a student of ICSE board so you are aware of the hardwork.... if you have been a science stream student then you can go for mbbs or pharmacy courses.. every course is nice. it just depends on your field of interest..
so interrogate yourself.. what do you wan to be in future then decide what to do.. do remember that listen to evryone bt do of your interest,..
2nd August 2011, 08:40 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?

Quote:

After passing 12th with science having 70% ,most of the students in todays era moves towards engineering field(if you have maths in 12th) or Medical Field(if you have biology in 12th).The common branches of engineering are-Mechanical engineering, Computer science and engineering, Civil engineering, Electronic and communication engineering, Electric and electronic engineering, Automation engineering e.t.c among these all branches mechanical and civil are best suited for government jobs so if you want to do government job then you can join these branches. Although there are so many engineering college now present in india but undoubtedly IITs are best and then after NIT but for getting entry into these you will have to clear engineering entrance exams like- IIT-JEE and AIEEE.

If you have biology in class 12th then you will have to appear in medical entrance exams like -AIIMS and others. After qualifying in these examination you would be able to get entry into different courses.

But if you still have interest in commerce field ,you can also go for B.Com .This is the special facility provided to science student.You can also go for B.C.A but for getting job you will have to complete M.C.A after B.C.A because the chances of B.C.A students are very limited.

There are other fields also such as -Fashion designing, Animation designing. e.t.c

The most important think should be your interest .So choose any subject of your interest. Don't choose subject on the suggestion of others only.First think properly and then choose because this part of life can change you life.

With Regards
ravik1214
2nd August 2011, 08:57 AM
Harshita21

Quote:
their are many areas for a science student to make career but all demands al least 60% in 12th standard.

1. Most common engineering
2. Any course like : web designing, animation & multimedia , web
development, Computer language, Linux, Unix
3. Pharmacy
4. Any Graduation And then prepare for IAS/IPS
5. NDA with technical branch
6. NIFT exam
7. Graduation after that Banking Course
8. MBA
9. CA
2nd August 2011, 08:57 AM
sachin200792

If you have got enough percentage in 12th board and you are interested in engineering then you should prepare for engineering entrance exams like IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITS, VITEEE, etc. On the other hand if you are interested in medical sciences then you can opt for medical entrance exams like PMT, CPMT, DPMT, AIIMS, etc. If you haven't get a good percentage in 12th board then you can opt to polytechniques or ITI and get a diploma in some course. Other options like B.Sc., BBA, B.Com., etc are still there.
2nd August 2011, 09:43 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete 12th science secure 70%
then you move to career choose
but it is very difficult other people say that
you do what what.

after 12th if you go
engineering
medical
defence
banking line
general graduation

Good luck..........
2nd August 2011, 10:56 AM
suchiii

After 12 Science u can do Btech which is good career option for science graduate.you can prepare for entrance exam for IIT ,AIEE and so on after that YOu can get good engineering college.
2nd August 2011, 11:05 AM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Generally candidates has decided before what they should do or what not do, but as you have got decent percentage and have science stream so engineering is the best option for you.
2nd August 2011, 12:38 PM
saurav9889

friend a lot depends on your personal interst and inclinations though conventionally engineering and medical has become the most sought after courses in recent years it never means that these are the only options that can lead to a successful career. based upon ur interest u can do bsc,bca,bba,ballb,bhmct,bpharm or may even switch over to commerce and arts.
2nd August 2011, 05:40 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

I think, you forgot to mention your stream.
There so many entrance exams in both fields for Govt as well as pvt institutes, however seats are very limited , so competition is very high.

Since you have 70% so you will be eligible for most of the exams.
Medical:

AIPMT
AIIMS
AFMS
BHU Medical Entrance
JIPMER

These exams are for 12th passed/appearing.

Non-Medical:
IITJEE
AIEEE
BITSAT
DCE
VITEEE
2nd August 2011, 05:48 PM
kunjeyan5282

Career option is the one of the best thing of the human life. After completing 12th most of the student confused that what i do ? So, i advise you to choose any field according to your interest not by parents or other interest. It is your own career so take any decision by self. you not mention in the question that in the 12th classwhat you take as the main subject PCM or PCB.

If you done 12th class with physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM) as the main subject then engineering is the best option for you. Most of the student of this stream goes into the engineering field. If your aim is to become an engineer then this field is the best for you. For admission in the engineering course you need to appear in the engineering entrance examination. The some famous entrance examination is IIT JEE, AIEEE, Wbjee, ORJEE....and many other.

If you done 12th class with physics, chemistry and Biology (PCB) then medical field is the best option for you. For admission in the MBBS course you need to appear in the entrance examination like AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER.....and many other. If your aim is to become a doctor then this field is the best option for you.

If you not interested in the field of engineering and medical then you have also many other option to improve your career like BBA, BCA, BMS, CS, B.Sc...etc. Now totally depend on you in which course you want to go. In which field your interest is more then you can take admission in those field. Before choosing any field think twice on that.
3rd August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

You should move into the management field as it provides you big job opportunities. I can name you a leading lifestyle university which provides various courses that is UTM located in Shillong. This provides great course content and also is a nice place to live in. You cav visit the website here: utm[dot]ac[dot]in. Also you can get them on Facebook for more info, find them with the name UTMIndia.
29th November 2011, 08:52 PM
co-rocks

it depende on your interest what to do if you want to become an engineer then choose science stream and if you want to become a manager a charted accounter then choose commerce stream and if you want to become a lawyer then go with arts............

according to your marks i still suggest you to choose science stream and go for engineering..........because your marks are good engineering students have these spirits .

THANKS
28th March 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

if i want to select engineering ,which stream i want to take ,biology or computer science
30th March 2012, 02:20 PM
poole

BCA is a bachelor of computer application. It is a three years course.
The eligibility criteria for BCA is that a candidate must be 12th passed with minimum 50% from a reputed college.
So, i think you are eligible for the BCA as you have done 12 commerce with computers.

Here are some good colleges for BCA-

-Amity school of computer science, Noida
-Madhurai university, Madhurai
-Kurukshetra university, Kurukshetra
-Banasthali vidyapith, Banasthali
5th May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have finished my 12th(science) and im waiting for results
i want to noe abt the courses after 12th
i hope l get 70% marks in the exam
and nw my cousins says airport management is a best one
i dunno wot to du
will u pls help me to take the best course that suits for me
9th May 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What i do after 12th in H.P.S.S.S.B with 55%
3rd August 2012, 05:42 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

BCA is a bachelor of computer application. It is a three years course.
The eligibility criteria for BCA is that a candidate must be 12th passed with minimum 50% from a reputed college.
So, i think you are eligible for the BCA as you have done 12 commerce with computers.

Here are some good colleges for BCA-

1 Amity school of computer science, Noida
2 Madhurai university, Madhurai
3 Kurukshetra university, Kurukshetra
4 Banasthali vidyapith, Banasthali

GOOD LUCK.
28th March 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i had got 63% in class 10th & taken pcm in 11th then what i could opt for my career after passing 12th
(1)-what forms i could fill
(2)-can i opt for CA
(3)-how much % is reqired for doing CA,MBA,IIT,AIEEE,etc
(4)-what type of collages is available for me for doing CA
(5)-tell me good collages for doing CA
(6)-what preparation is reqired for doing CA & what forms r to be filled
2nd April 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

iam an average student completing 12th exam now. i take computer science in 12th.i want to know which course is best for get jobs immediatly with good salary?
2nd April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Which other short term course can i do to become a better civil engineer?i did KCSE and got an A- Of 79points
10th October 2020, 07:24 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

10and 12 marks are not that important after 12 you can select medical and non medical stream
If you select non medical stream than you can select
Engineering
BTech
Architecture
Computer science
If you select medical stream than you can go for
MBBS
BDS
BPT
BAMS
BHMS
AGRICULTURE
FOOD INDUSTRY
MICROBIOLOGY
PATHOLOGY
Nutrition
Apart from that you can also select many BSC program
You can also select many diploma programme
Radiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?