5th February 2010, 12:28 AM
shikha dhanjal

career in teaching mass communication (lecturer)?

what all courses must be done for becoming a lecturer in mass comm..??i have done b.a programme from d.u.. and my subjects were (advertisement,economics and mass comm)...can i give u.g.c.net xams after doing masters in media...????

1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  3. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  4. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  5. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  6. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  7. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  8. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  9. Career prospects after working as Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college, M.A in English Literature and M.Phil?
  10. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  11. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  12. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Career in Mass Media and Mass Communication after 12th
  14. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  15. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  16. Which course should I do after B.Com. for a career in the field of Mass Communication?
  17. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  18. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?
5th February 2010, 09:19 AM

Default Re: career in teaching mass communication (lecturer)?

Eligibility:

A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with atleast 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university/institute. Candidates appearing for their final year examinations in 2010 can also apply. Also a candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 1st August, 2010.

these are the eligiblity , if you are eligible then you can give this exams.
5th February 2010, 09:27 AM
thakurbaba307

shikha u already know much, u should do masters in journalism and clear the NET. masters with net is minimum qualifications for lecturer in central university. for the institutes which follows iit-iim pattern u have to complete ur Phd first
5th February 2010, 11:24 PM
pradeep.g.u

for becoming lecturer in mass communication you just pursue a pg in the same in which you did your ug
6th February 2010, 08:46 PM
Mintoo

lots of new mass communication colledges will be open in near future and there is good career in teaching mass communication. You can start your teaching after your MA in mass communication and you can teach the students of BA mass comm.
24th February 2010, 01:03 PM

lecturer in mass communication stands s as an attractive career field for the youths in the present era. In fact, this field has become a platform where common man as well as each and every individual can raise their problems and demand justice regarding any issue. Thus lecturer in mass communication has uplifted the standard of the media and society to higher level.
14th July 2010, 07:01 PM
vanshu sharma

DEAR these are the jobs :

Faculty Jobs in Amrita School of communication (ASCOM) Coimbatore Company : ASCOM- more information about this company
Coimbatore, Coimbatore - more information about this location in Wikipedia - location map in Google maps
Amrita School of communication (ASCOM) is looking for Faculties (Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors) for various departments. Essential qualifications: 1] Ph.D. in communication / mass communication / journalism with 3-10 years of teaching/research experience at University or National Level Institutions.2] Eminent scholars with sufficient experience in guiding research scholars at doctoral level in Communication, mass communication or journalism can also be considered.3] Experience in the proven field of Marketing Communication, Journalism, Media Studies, Advertising, Electronic Media Production etc. will be an added advantage. Salary & Perks will match industry standards. Apply in confidence with detailed CV within 10 days of this advertisement, to Amrira Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ettimadai Post, Coimbatore - 641105, Tamil Nadu. About Employe ...

Requirements : Required Skills:Teaching Ability. Required Experience:3-10 years of teaching experience. Required Education:Ph.D. in Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism

in indiastudychannel

Similar jobs: faculty jobs in amrita school of communication ascom coimbatore coimbatore wellsite geologist jobs jobs at intec infocom pvt ltd.

Professors - Library and Inf Science Company : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)- more information about this company
Hyderabad, Hyderabad - more information about this location in Wikipedia - location map in Google maps
First or high Second Class Post Graduate Degree (55% and above) in Journalism, mass communication or inLibrary Sciences of a recognized University. A Doctorate in Library Management/Media/Mass communication

Requirements : Experience :Min

in fundoodatajobs

Similar jobs: professors - library and inf science hyderabad word microsoft database administrator - microsoft sql server

Director, AJK- mass communication Research Centre Company : Jamia Millia Islamia- more information about this company
delhi, delhi - more information about this location in Wikipedia - location map in Google maps
Essential qualifications: 1.Masters or equivalent post graduate qualification in mass Communication/Broadcast Journalism/Television/Film Studies or Masters degree in allied disciplines from a University recognized by the UGC or aprofessional educational institution recognized by the Government of India, with 15 years of experience of teaching mass Communication/ Broadcast/ Journalism/ Television/ Film/Radio OR 2.Masters or equivalent post graduate qualification in mass Communication/Broadcast Journalism/Television/ Film Studies or Masters degree in allied disciplines from a University recognized by the UGC or aprofessional educational institution recognized by the Government of India, with 15 years of work experience in Film/Broadcast Journalism/Radio/TV Production; out of which 5 years should consist of teaching of mass Communication/Broadcast Journalism/ T ...

Requirements : Required Experience:GIven in Description Column. Required Education:Given in Description Column

in indiastudychannel

Similar jobs: director, ajk- mass communication research centre delhi tcs in chennai wireless testing opening chennai

RESEARCHERS FOR MEDIA LAB Company : Centre for Media Studies- more information about this company
Hyderabad, Hyderabad - more information about this location in Wikipedia - location map in Google maps
Graduation or Post Graduation in mass communication or TV/ Print Journalism; Undergraduate or Post Graduate Diploma in mass Communication.

in fundoodatajobs

Similar jobs: researchers for media lab hyderabad job invitation technical program manager google hyderabad job
24th July 2010, 10:27 PM

m currently doing bca and want to go in for mass comm in my pg....so will i b able to get a job as a faculty of mass comm in some good college in future??? is knowlegde of the subject very important at the ug level..????
25th July 2010, 08:10 AM
nillu

Arrow Re: career in teaching mass communication (lecturer)?

m currently doing bca and want to go in for mass comm in my pg....so will i b able to get a job as a faculty of mass comm in some good college in future??? is knowledge of the subject very important at the ug level..????
Ya, surely you can go for becoming a lecturer. There are always a great future in academics.
There is no any such requirements as UG knowledge of subject. As mass com is a a subject anybody can make their career at any level.
So go ahead!!!!!!!!!
25th July 2010, 05:00 PM

hello friend

mass communication is a very good course.

in the situation,it is a very very demanding subjects.and for the fulfillment of requirements,lots of new colleges are opend.

so you have a very good opportunity in teaching ,as a lecturer in a college.

for doing this job,you have to do minimum mastered in mass communication .

all the best........
21st August 2010, 12:40 PM

i am a graduate and post graduate in mass communication with three years of free lance experience in production house. am i eligible for applying for the post of lecturership in MUMBAI?what is the minimum eligibility for getting into this job in a reputed college in mumbai?
can u suggest me some colleges in MUMBAI where i would be considered with this much of qualifications...
29th August 2010, 08:12 PM

can a mass communication faculty teach communicative english and business communication in engineering colleges?
9th September 2010, 03:30 PM

I have done my Masters in Journalism,i want to give NET .Is it possible that I can start teaching after that or Do I need to do M Phil and PHD as well..Please confirm..
6th December 2010, 01:11 PM

i did msc in development journalism i want teaching job as career..
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
Eligibility:

A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with atleast 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university/institute. Candidates appearing for their final year examinations in 2010 can also apply. Also a candidate should not be more than 35 years as on 1st August, 2010.

these are the eligiblity , if you are eligible then you can give this exams.
5th January 2011, 08:13 PM

kab tak u hi ghumte rahenge hum mass comm wale m ne bmc. cjmc. djme.pgdmc.majamc sab kiya hua hai abi ph.d kar raha hun but no job gar pe veelaa betha hunh 09313844301 ravi panchal
17th February 2011, 09:21 PM

I'm doing my pg in mass comm and have already done bachelor in the same... Can i get any part time base teaching job in the same field???
7th April 2011, 02:34 PM

cbse board launched media study in 11 th class so Iam holder PG degree in Master jOurnlism and mass commu. I want jobs in thes field as a mass commu. teachr whar I doing.
30th April 2011, 02:37 PM

Talking Re: career in teaching mass communication (lecturer)?

kab tak u hi ghumte rahenge hum mass comm wale m ne bmc. cjmc. djme.pgdmc.majamc sab kiya hua hai abi ph.d kar raha hun but no job gar pe veelaa betha hunh 09313844301 ravi panchal
ekdam sahi kaha ji apne---akhir kabtak --koi to batao---but tell me why this crisis still now--if there is a job ,it is so low paid---mein to samajhti hun ei saab se tan akar savi log phd e ke khwab dekhte hein
11th June 2011, 11:28 PM
kanupuri

Originally Posted by vanshu sharma View Post
DEAR these are the jobs :

Faculty Jobs in Amrita School of communication (ASCOM) Coimbatore Company : ASCOM- more information about this company
Coimbatore, Coimbatore - more information about this location in Wikipedia - location map in Google maps
Amrita School of communication (ASCOM) is looking for Faculties (Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors) for various departments. Essential qualifications: 1] Ph.D. in communication / mass communication / journalism with 3-10 years of teaching/research experience at University or National Level Institutions.2] Eminent scholars with sufficient experience in guiding research scholars at doctoral level in Communication, mass communication or journalism can also be considered.3] Experience in the proven field of Marketing Communication, Journalism, Media Studies, Advertising, Electronic Media Production etc. will be an added advantage. Salary & Perks will match industry standards. Apply in confidence with detailed CV within 10 days of this advertisement, to Amrira Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Ettimadai Post, Coimbatore - 641105, Tamil Nadu. About Employe ...

Requirements : Required Skills:Teaching Ability. Required Experience:3-10 years of teaching experience. Required Education:Ph.D. in Communication / Mass Communication / Journalism

in indiastudychannel

Similar jobs: faculty jobs in amrita school of communication ascom coimbatore coimbatore wellsite geologist jobs jobs at intec infocom pvt ltd.

Professors - Library and Inf Science Company : National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)- more information about this company
First or high Second Class Post Graduate Degree (55% and above) in Journalism, mass communication or inLibrary Sciences of a recognized University. A Doctorate in Library Management/Media/Mass communication

in fundoodatajobs

Similar jobs: professors - library and inf science hyderabad word microsoft database administrator - microsoft sql server

Director, AJK- mass communication Research Centre Company : Jamia Millia Islamia- more information about this company
delhi, delhi - more information about this location in Wikipedia - location map in Google maps
Essential qualifications: 1.Masters or equivalent post graduate qualification in mass Communication/Broadcast Journalism/Television/Film Studies or Masters degree in allied disciplines from a University recognized by the UGC or aprofessional educational institution recognized by the Government of India, with 15 years of experience of teaching mass Communication/ Broadcast/ Journalism/ Television/ Film/Radio OR 2.Masters or equivalent post graduate qualification in mass Communication/Broadcast Journalism/Television/ Film Studies or Masters degree in allied disciplines from a University recognized by the UGC or aprofessional educational institution recognized by the Government of India, with 15 years of work experience in Film/Broadcast Journalism/Radio/TV Production; out of which 5 years should consist of teaching of mass Communication/Broadcast Journalism/ T ...

Requirements : Required Experience:GIven in Description Column. Required Education:Given in Description Column

in indiastudychannel

Similar jobs: director, ajk- mass communication research centre delhi tcs in chennai wireless testing opening chennai

RESEARCHERS FOR MEDIA LAB Company : Centre for Media Studies- more information about this company
Graduation or Post Graduation in mass communication or TV/ Print Journalism; Undergraduate or Post Graduate Diploma in mass Communication.

in fundoodatajobs

Similar jobs: researchers for media lab hyderabad job invitation technical program manager google hyderabad job
hello, i recently completed postugraduation in journalism & mass communications. As a fresher am i get any teaching oppurtunities in hyderabad.
1st July 2011, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by shikha dhanjal View Post
what all courses must be done for becoming a lecturer in mass comm..??i have done b.a programme from d.u.. and my subjects were (advertisement,economics and mass comm)...can i give u.g.c.net xams after doing masters in media...????
you need to acquire a Masters in mass communication degree to apear for UGC NET. And that will be the right and required move to be a teacher of mass communication.
26th September 2011, 09:58 AM

i am m.phil in masscommunication and now searing a job....plz guide me...what should i do
29th October 2011, 12:56 PM

I HAVE DONE MY GRADUATION IN THE FIELD OF JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION(B.J.M.C). NOW I WAN TO MAKE MY CAREER IN THE FIELD OF TEACHING IN THE SAME. AS MASS COMMUNICATION STUDIES HAVE BEEN STARTED IN SCHOOLS 11th&12th CLASSES. SO, WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT TO MOVE IN THIS DIRECTION?
WILL A CORRESPONDENCE MASTERS DEGREE IN MASS COMMUNICATION IS ENOUGH?
4th January 2012, 07:28 PM

Hi i've done Post Graduation in PR(Public Relations) from Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Delhi and right now i'm working as a Inhouse PR Executive with a wellness channel and doing my masters as well in Mass. Comm. distant learning. i want to pursue my career as a Lecturer in mass comm. only. can you tell i'm i eligible or not m preparing for NET too will give exam this year.. can u just let me know if my qualifications are upto mark or i need to add some more. after completition of my masters i will do Ph.D too...
23rd January 2012, 12:51 PM

I have done my masters in mass communication and journalism, my graduation is also in the same.. Can I get a part time lecturership?? If yes please help me with the name of the institutes where I can apply..
31st July 2013, 07:38 PM

i have done my masters in mass communication from sikkim manipal university distance learning and i wish to pursue my career asa lecturer.i just want to know how to apply for net and the best coaching if any availabe in patna .thank you plz help!
3rd August 2014, 03:52 AM

I have done bjmc nw doing mjmc ... now I want to pursue my career in teaching ... what all I have to do ..????
8th June 2015, 06:45 PM

Now I'm studying BA English Literature final year after my ug...I like to study MA Mass Communication...But I'm confused to take mass communication...Give me a some tips....and is there any value in teaching career in mass com at future......
8th June 2015, 06:46 PM

Now I'm studying BA English Literature final year after my ug...I like to study MA Mass Communication...But I'm confused to take mass communication...Give me a some tips....and is there any value in teaching career in mass com at future......
23rd September 2019, 06:29 PM

I'm student of B.S mass comm final year Can I teach at school or college level please guide me If not then what I've to do for this?
From Pakistan
16th April 2021, 07:06 PM

I m studying in SYBAMM i want to become a teacher in mass media department, what should i must do for it please let me know