4th February 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Career prospects after working as Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college, M.A in English Literature and M.Phil?

I am working as a Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college level in a suburban college in Mumbai. I am an M.A. in English Literature and have also obtained an M. Phil.
I am not very confident about qualifying myself in NET/ SET exams. Please advise what I can do to furher my career prospects in the teaching field.

Thank you,

Neelam Patil

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  3. How to become a lecturer in junior college of commerce or business communication? -- [New]
  4. Lecturer vacancy in a good college for English Literature?
  5. From where can I pursue Ph.D from distance education? I have done M.A in English Literature
  6. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  7. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  8. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  10. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  11. Can I do M.Phil in English after working as a lecturer in Public College in Nepal?
  12. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  13. Can I join the post of lecturer after completing M.A in English Literature?
  14. Am I eligible for the lecturer post in any government college after doing M.A in English Literature and M.Phil in English Language?
  15. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  16. How to pursue a career in government degree college? i have completed my M.A with English Literature
  17. Is it possible to do PG degree in English literature after completing bachelor degree in History
  18. How can I study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) if already completed from Rajasthan University?
13th February 2011, 02:25 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Career prospects after working as Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college, M.A in English Literature and M.Phil?

To further your prospects in Teaching field after M.Phil., you can do a Ph.D.
Since you are already in the fiels of Business Communications,
a course in Organizational Behavior or Counseling will also enhance your teaching profile.
18th February 2011, 09:25 PM
amenelluragug

Default Test, just a test

hi, new to the site, thanks.
28th May 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career prospects after working as Lecturer for Business Communication at the Degree college, M.A in English Literature and M.Phil?

HI Sir, i have done my M.Com, B.Ed and M.A English and i am looking forward for the post of Assistant Lecturership - Government Job can you please guide me.
Rubina Ali
22nd May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a soft skilla trainer with 2 years of training experience in companies and now would like to transition my career to a lecturer,please suggest what i need to do?Is it mandate that i should do some course then please guide which course?
Thanks
Isha Khanna
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?